Your Best Screen Shot?

MarkEzra

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marines opening fire. Artillery strike on compound is visible in background.

MarineAmbush2.jpg

View point from the Kill Sack. Numerous WIA and KIA Taliban are visible, along with Marines behind wall.

MarineAmbush-1.jpg

Close combat.

MarineAmbush4.jpg

Grenades in the air.

MarineAmbush5.jpg

Taliban is fragged by grenade, while incoming grenade wounds Marine. Total Tally - 21 Taliban WIA or KIA. 1 Marine WIA.

MarineAmbush6.jpg

I think out there it's mostly drystone dyke with no mortar or cement type adhesive fixing paste. One good kick and you can knock blocks off or out.

The rapid expansion of the shockwave from even a hand grenade could flatten a smallish area but not to the extent of the screenshot. Abstraction here I think to show damaged terrain type rather than actual damage?

I upgraded to a 28" widescreen before Christmas, and was stunned by the difference it made to the look of the game, and to other programs too. 'Course, four months on it's become the norm but I'd find it very difficult now to go back to a smaller screen. Depressing, even.

Now, it's just a case of waiting for the 3D version of CMSF. How cool would that be?

Hehe, indeed... upgraded myself to 24" along with a new rig, and its 'waffling' ;)

Had a nice 24" at work for some time and just needed to have one meself :)

Im wondering if CplSteiner used that Matrox Triple thingy he won (IIRC it was him). Sure would be nice playing CMSF on a triple screen!

These from MarkEzra's Viper Pass scenario [nice one by the way Mark - a bit of a meat-grinder for Red but fun to play all the same :)]

A couple of times in this scenario my PBEM opp has almost but run over hidden RPG teams. This was one of the lucky ones that actually managed to get a shot off - gotta love the detail in this game when you get down to dirt level; I was half expecting to see the Stryker gunner gawping at the incoming RPG.

CMShockForce2009-02-2517-32-40-54.jpg

CMShockForce2009-02-2517-34-21-14.jpg