Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
M1A1TC

*MOD* US Army infantry DOWNLOAD

Recommended Posts

Here are screenshots of my mod in progress.

modscreen2.jpg

Modscreen.jpg

Changed:

CamelBak is now ACU pattern

Some soldiers wear sunglasses

ACU now have correct slanted cargo pockets

NVG mount is high-res

MP patch, ACU flag, 2nd ID patch

OD green Knee pads

Shoulder armor

Changed texture and color of the gas mask carrier to authenic OD green

In the works:

Dirty boots

elbow pads

High-res ACU Improved Outer Tactical Vest

Gloves, watches

[ December 18, 2007, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: M1A1TankCommander ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using MP patch for own purposes, I can make a version without it.

As soon as everything is complete, Ill post a link to download site. smile.gif

I am also currently making MVD Speznaz mod for the Syrians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all you AD Army folks; how common is the HK416 these days? I thought initially it was just going to like JSOC elements, but now I am being told straight leg Army units are getting it, is that true? I am talking about the HK upper for the M4 which is gas piston operated. It is much more reliable than the M4 though I never found the M4 that unreliable as long as you kept it clean and weren't shooting frangible ammunition, though cleaning is less of an issue for the HK416.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by civdiv:

To all you AD Army folks; how common is the HK416 these days? I thought initially it was just going to like JSOC elements, but now I am being told straight leg Army units are getting it, is that true? I am talking about the HK upper for the M4 which is gas piston operated. It is much more reliable than the M4 though I never found the M4 that unreliable as long as you kept it clean and weren't shooting frangible ammunition, though cleaning is less of an issue for the HK416.

Hasn't moved into regular service yet as far as I can tell. So check your sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Love the Second ID patch, not all that thrilled about the MP patch though So where is it to download them?

I HATE the 2nd ID patch. I havnt even sewn it on my class As. It looks like some kind of indian reservation deputy badge, the coloring is also ugly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by PLM2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Love the Second ID patch, not all that thrilled about the MP patch though So where is it to download them?

I HATE the 2nd ID patch. I havnt even sewn it on my class As. It looks like some kind of indian reservation deputy badge, the coloring is also ugly </font>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JohnO:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PLM2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Love the Second ID patch, not all that thrilled about the MP patch though So where is it to download them?

I HATE the 2nd ID patch. I havnt even sewn it on my class As. It looks like some kind of indian reservation deputy badge, the coloring is also ugly </font>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I have served both in 2nd and 3rd IDs, so those patches are close to my heart, no matter how "ugly" they may seem

I am working hard to get this mod done this week. Thanks all for support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

Well, I have served both in 2nd and 3rd IDs, so those patches are close to my heart, no matter how "ugly" they may seem

Well if were going to go there, I served in the 1stID, 2ndID, and the 101st Airborne (AirAssault) not going to name the units in the Marine Corps that I served with :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more screens in progress

mymod4.jpg

mymod2.jpg

mymod3.jpg

mymod5.jpg

mymod6.jpg

Added:

Muddy boots

3rd patch

ACU canteen cover

MOLLE ACU Improved Outer Tactical Vest

ACU uniform is corrected (pen holders are now only on the left sleeve, with 2 pens smile.gif

It's almost done smile.gif

[ December 17, 2007, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: M1A1TankCommander ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice gloves! I know from personal experience just how uncooperative the art can be properly wrapping those danged finger polygons (the game hands are literally MY hands scanned on a flatbed ;) ).

I do hope ColumbusOHGamer's out there somewhere paying attention. Or perpaps he's off spending Xmas vacation in the Fiji islands! I can forgive any delay if he's laying on a sunny beach in Fiji.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...