Link to the patch webpage. Final patch notes below. http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=350&Itemid=612
v1.01 PATCH NOTES:
* Several scenarios and Quick Battle maps were updated to fix typos and other minor errors.
* Heavy Woods is now impassable to vehicles at all times, even when there is Heavy Snow.
* VT-fuze artillery can now perform General missions with ground impact.
* Bushes less likely to stop cannon fire.
* M8A1 HMC now available in Quick Battles.
* Vehicle commanders now button faster in response to small arms fire.
* Vehicles plot more direct paths when crossing barbed wire.
Weapons and Equipment
* Corrected bugs with US 90mm ammo performance and availability.
* Corrected ammo allocation for US 57mm antitank guns.
* JagdPanzer IV(A) and (V) no longer carry smoke shells.
* JagdPanzer IV/70(A) now has 79 main gun rounds, up from 55.
* JagdPanzer IV/70(A) and (V) now have 1,200 rounds of 7.92 MG ammo, up from 600.
* Bunker fixes: vulnerability to mortars fixed, occupants no longer have perfect 360 vision.
* 57mm AT gun should no longer waste APDS rounds on infantry targets.
* Greyed-out and unusable MGs for some M4A1(76) Shermans in American campaign have been fixed.
* APHE ricochets should not explode when they hit the ground again.
* Fixes to targeting logic of M36B1 tank destroyer when using machine guns.
TO&E and Formations
* German Straggler formations added.
* All US armored infantry platoon halftracks now have the choice of M3A1 halftrack, instead of just the platoon HQ halftrack.
* LG 40 recoilless gun now uses an Infantry Gun floating icon instead of an AT floating icon.
* US B.A.R specialist teams now use the LMG floating icon.
* Scoped M1 Garand rifle removed, replaced with scoped Springfield M1903A4.
* Fixed typo in Gewehrgranaten Team title.
* New day background soundtrack.
* Modern SINCGARS beep removed from American artillery and air support voices.
* Floating trenches and moving fortifications in TCP/IP fixed.
* Vehicle rubberbanding across bridge fixed.
* Vehicle struck under bridge fixed.
* Fixed "bad" action spots in training campaign mission 2 and Trouble with Siegfried that would trap units in them.
* Problem selecting between 82nd and 101st Airborne uniforms in editor/QB purchase screen fixed.
* Corrected a small issue where the time limit on some quick battles was 5 minutes off from what was chosen.
* StuG crew will not keep manning the loaders MG under heavy fire, until most or all of the crew is dead.
* Halftracked vehicles destroy wire when crossing it.
* Mortar gunners will operate correctly when other teams are in the mortar halftrack.
* Shadows toned down when sky is overcast
* The posture of passengers in most 250 and 251-series German halftracks were adjusted slightly to make them less vulnerable to enemy fire from outside the vehicle.
* Fallschirmjäger troops have a more unique portrait.
* Adjustments to the gear positions of US soldiers in Winter uniforms.
* Waffen-SS battalion commanders now always wear the proper cap for their uniform.
* Panzer IVJ (late) will no longer sometimes be missing turret skirt armor.
* Tiger I tank commanders now stand a bit higher in the cupola when unbuttoned.
* Brummbär LoD fixed.
* King Tiger LoD fixed.
* Sherman 105mm no longer showing gear shadows when there is no gear fixed.
* GMC truck, SPW 250/3, and SPW 250/7 crew postures adjusted so that crew are not clipping through vehicle.
* StuG, SPW 250s, and SPW 251 had some overly reflective pieces fixed.
* Adjustments to position of a variety of soldier gear items such as ammo pouches.
* Towed German AT guns, especially the PaK 40, link up better visually to the Opel Blitz.
* Optimized sound effect streaming to reduce graphics "stutter" for systems with less than optimal harddrive throughput. People experiencing this problem may have to move CM to their C drive or resolve issues which might be causing slowdowns to secondary drives.
* Intro screen displays any BRZ files that were expected but not found.