Aris: You out there?

Erwin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb artistry buddy - very, very impressed.

Is there anychance to fit a 251/10 SPW into your busy workshop schedule please? It will complete SPW platoon :) At the moment it looks like the platoon commander is a tad OCD with vehicle cleanliness compared to the rest of his unit! :)

If only I could get my terrain to look as good as the vehicles.

I have been trying to mod the terrain about a dozen of times to add dirt, mud, different types of grass, etc . But it´s all about adding patches to a 2d bitmap. All vanilla doodads (tall grass, wheat, flowers,..etc...) are a work of art and very difficult to improve in appearance, not to say the HUGE amount of modding hours that it would take. I eventually gave up, ...that´s why I take sdp´s Italian theater mod into such a good consideration.

251/10 !!! Great this completes the 251 set.
Work goes on,...I REALLY want to finish all the HANOMAGs once and for all
Great to see the remaining 251's getting the treatment as they were a fairly ubiquitous vehicle in the German TOE. I'm curious though, did I miss the 251/9 "Stummel" at some point? A few folks have commented that the 251/10 will complete the 251 series - I'm not sure that's accurate.

It practically goes without saying at this point, but the 251/10 pictured above looks great!

Let me join the chorus and say thanks for the excellent work. Like others have stated, the only vehicles that stick out in battle are the ones you haven't done yet. :)

Both StuH and the ATGs would be excellent choices.

Or maybe my favorite weapon in both CM1 and 2 ...

siggy

The German sIG33 15cm Infantry Gun.

It makes a very distinctive sound when fired at you.

If you survive, remember it.