Aris: You out there?

Erwin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don´t want to get money from this, I don´t even think I deserve it, hehe. Modding philosophy works this way, and it should never change. It´s one of the few things in life that´s free anyway, isn´t great these days? Thanks for the appraises anyway, much appreciated.

I posted elsewhere re my experience with multiple options for your mods, and I get the sense (not throughly tested) that the mod variants are chosen in sequential order (since when I look at the Dealership scenario, I always see the same variant of the mods as the first (default) variant in the mod folder.

ie: I do NOT see different mod variants/numbers every time as one would expect if the system was selecting the mod variants at random as previously thought.

That means that if you made a series of (say 4) mod numbers for a platoon of 4 tanks, they should show up as a platoon with the correct 4 numbers.