Fundamental Issues for the Peng Challenge Thread: It's Fun and Mental!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Boo who has a head the shape of a jar?

That's it? That is the BEST you can do?

Oh, for Pete's sake, why do you even bother trying to think? Why don't you just sit quietly and hide the fact that you are a complete mental deficient and the poster boy for gormless berks everywhere?

To go through life totally unencumbered by any kind of higher thinking must be such a comfort for you.

It's like... Ring... ring... Hello? Hi, this is Stuka AND I'M JUST PHONIN' IT IN!

Pathetic!

So grouchy in the morning, those nicorettes just not doing it for ya huh?

This will cheer you up, a nice rUNE scenario. It's probably division sized, dark, raining and foggy but given your own level of gloom and misery it'll be like a ray of sunshine.

Again with the "nice" rune scenario ... there ain't no such animal folks.

I'll be in Denver next week so Boo Radley shall continue his completely inept performance.

But just to cheer you up, I'll very likely be here and able to take up the reins, steer the M.B.T. into calmer seas and keep things flying straight and level for the rest of the year.

Joe

Again with the "nice" rune scenario ... there ain't no such animal folks.

It was a 'special' rUnE setup just for Boo and I apparently. As it happens, Boo's Atari800XL can't handle battalion sized games so I have a juicy setup going spare...anyone...anyone...Bueller?