Fundamental Issues for the Peng Challenge Thread: It's Fun and Mental!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing Navscout the best. Get well soon -- or at least as well as you were before your recent unpleasantness.

Stuka, you tool, it is time for a match. And when I say tool, I mean it in the australopithecine sense. That is, a rock that was accidentally sharpened when you banged it against a piece of fossilized dingo dung that you mistook for some bizarre outback delicacy. Comparing you to something more sophisticated such as sharpened stick would insult entire tribes of hunter-gathers (not to mention the stick itself).

Send me any reasonably sized setup. Although, if it is going to be large, I’d like to defend. Rune might even agree to let me play the one you are currently holding. I have only played one repository-supplied ME. I have forgotten the name of both the scenario and my opponent, as it was one of my usual cakewalk victories.

N.B.: Please do not take the above discussion of tools as a prohibition against using tools that are a little more complicated. Chain saws, nail guns – have it. I’d even encourage you to think about juggling them. Blindfolded.

*Sniff* It's so good to see when your son [oldest] takes after you. *Sniff* I just watched him create a battle of Rune proportions. The Nasty Hun attacking with an armoured infantry battalion, vs. a sinlge spotter with some trps. His support consisted of 20 battleships, a 155mm battery, and a 81mm mortar battery. The scenario ended after the first turn... anyone want to guess who won? Of course to be truely evil, he should of added a flight of b-17s, but he is learning.

By the way, 20 battleships firing 14" shells in a preliminary bombardment reminded me of what I'd like to do to Utah.

Rune

It—or its equivalent—has already been done. Why else would it look like it does? And how else could such a bizarre mutant lifeform like Shaw have arisen?

Michael

Alien life form? Breeding experiment gone horribly wrong? Mother Nature introducing the missing link? A muppet experiment rejected? A cross breeding experiment between Peng and the mother creature from Aliens? A Stan Wilson creation? [Obscure references for 500 please Alex]

Boo, Downers Grove on its worse day still beats Ohio. there is ZERO reason for Toledo.

Rune

Boo, Downers Grove on its worse day still beats Ohio. there is ZERO reason for Toledo.

Rune

Yeah, but you think Calumet City's a garden spot, so that just shows how warped your sense of judgement is.

Oh, wait! Any one of your scenarios is enough to display just how skewed your judgement is!

p.s. There is so a reason for Toledo. We let people from Illinois live there.

And you are next door to Detroit, Kentucky, and Indiana. Your highlights include Akron, Columbus, and Toledo, and combined, the IQ is still less then that of a small gnat.

just curious what you did in your former life to deserve Ohio in this life. Betting it was a doozy.

Rune

Wishing Navscout the best. Get well soon -- or at least as well as you were before your recent unpleasantness.

Stuka, you tool, it is time for a match....

I shall be forced to taunt you a second time, if you are not careful. I have now had a peak at "A Delaying Action" so that scenario would be out. Too bad -- lots of 'splodey things.

If you are too busy fondling kangaroos, let me know, and I'll see if there as anyone around here man enough to take on Sir Buzzsaw.

[blah][blah][blah]... I'll see if there as anyone around here man enough to take on Sir Buzzsaw.

Af'n ye think playin' StukaNukaPukaPants as a challainge, Ah suspect fartin' wi' ye haid noo cavin' ain as a challainge fer ye as waill. Ye kin saind mae a setoop af'n ye want, laddie. Af'n ye dare. Boo GILF Hunter Radley still wets hais pantaloons fer jus' thinkin' Ah might challainge haim. Sae saind anythun along. Ah'll whup ye blind folded wi' a slight sniffle.

Af'n ye think playin' StukaNukaPukaPants as a challainge, Ah suspect fartin' wi' ye haid noo cavin' ain as a challainge fer ye as waill. Ye kin saind mae a setoop af'n ye want, laddie. Af'n ye dare. Boo GILF Hunter Radley still wets hais pantaloons fer jus' thinkin' Ah might challainge haim. Sae saind anythun along. Ah'll whup ye blind folded wi' a slight sniffle.

Alright you raving mad Scotsman, you're on. I'll cook up a QB Meeting Engagement. Look for a private forum message.

You have to be careful with Buzzsaw, he's gamier than a rabbit pie.

In other Buzzsaw related news (like anyone cares), the rUNE scenario created for Boo'i've a bad back from just thinking about shovelling snow'Radley is winging it's way to Buzzsaw, no doubt his evil leige will have already created a cheat sheet for this loathsome protege.