Fundamental Issues for the Peng Challenge Thread: It's Fun and Mental!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in another innocuous area, he decided to blow up a shrubbery.

In the annuls of war crimes against vegetation, Boo's final solution against shrubbery appears to require a field gun of some large-ish calibre. There's none of my troops affected of course, except the squad horticulturalist, PFC Greenthumb who is quite upset by it all.

Greenthumb is from Ohio needless to say and if any Booian shells fall in a corn field (Normandy being known for corn) there'll be hell to pay.

Greenthumb is from Ohio...

He's of the Shaker Heights branch of the family and is regarded as the unit comedian for his spot on impersonation of Stuka and his willingness to volunteer for any dangerous mission, saying, "Hey, I'll do anything to get out of this chicken sh*t outfit, up to and including dying".

I'd like to point out that Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a hell of a good game ... it's not CMBN of course but damned good.

You have zero credibility. Your opinion is absolutely worthless. You eagerly embrace games I wouldn't wipe my dirty boots with. You should be locked away somewhere and forgotten so that you will no longer be a bother and distraction to decent people. Or even the god-forsaken inhabitants of this thread.

Michael

Af'n tha game were any guid, at widnae need a feckin' patch, eh?

Noba as jes grrrateful hae's noo playin' mae as waill. Hoo many spankin's cannae a watery-eyed wheezer tak a' tha canny hands o' a careful Scotsman?

Excuse me good sir but I think I noticed one of your chromosomes in the lost and found.

As an aside, is this he same Michael Emry's who does "sock puppet theater" via chat roulette with no pants on?

Leave it to Joe to remind us of the rules.

Despite his many other shortcomings, seeing to the maintainance of consistent behavior in the MBT isnt one of them.

Has Gaylord reached manhood as of yet?

Someone has to keep you lot in line ... heaven knows we can't count on Boo Radley to do it.

Joe

Is that the best you could come out with? Christ, what a wimp.

Michael

I assure you good sir that I am the most macho guy on the internet! Did you know that I have a yellow belt in karate and am not afraid to crane kick you in the Vejina?

Unfortunately I'm stuck doing homework tonight at kollidge d00ds but I'm going to buy this game tomorrow, it looks pretty awesome. If any of you are up for a pbem game let me know!

Hopefully Mrs.Garret, aka Joe Slaw will let the girls here play.