Fundamental Issues for the Peng Challenge Thread: It's Fun and Mental!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, who's turn is it to update this thing? I'd pass the torch to Shaw, but he's probably too busy playing "Assassin's Bejeweled Blitz" or "Angry Warbirds of Myst" or something definitely NOT CM related and so therefore can no longer be trusted.

Even as little as he was trusted previously.

To now.

Hey pal, I'm playing CM. I have three games of CMBN going with three PBEM players right now ... oh perhaps I should explain to those who only play against the AI ... see you CAN play CMBN against real live people. I know, I know, it's a foreign concept, much like taking showers regularly is to some who don't play CM against live players.

And yes I have to admit that I'm bedazzled by Skyrim currently, but it has its advantages ... I was able to kill a grotesque bandit leader whose name was Rune ... and every time I kill a Falmer I think of Boo Radley.

180px-SR-creature-Falmer.jpg

Joe