Fundamental Issues for the Peng Challenge Thread: It's Fun and Mental!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you morons banish Foul Joe to wander among us normal folk for three weeks? He's off singing the praises of SSNs and making bad puns out here -- in other words, he's his normal moronic self, but is sharing his "gift" with the world.

BFC please fix or do somefink!

Steve

Why did you morons banish Foul Joe to wander among us normal folk for three weeks? He's off singing the praises of SSNs and making bad puns out here -- in other words, he's his normal moronic self, but is sharing his "gift" with the world.

BFC please fix or do somefink!

Steve

It's just like you MrSpkr, to deliberately take something out of context and make a feeble attempt to besmirch my good name.

You know very well that I was referring to the nuclear submarine SSNs and not the Scum Sucking Newbies SSNs that we rightly despise here.

Speaking of here ... where the hell have YOU been?

Joe

Perhaps rune might have been directing the setup offer at you Mr Cat-Polisher Radley, I merely assumed he'd be wanting a challenge in playing his scenario and not a 'Roll over and play dead, scratch my tummy' opponent as he would find with your goodself.

I imagine the offer was extended (On a very long pole) to you. He's probably looking for some light entertainment. Something he doesn't need to think too much about.

I would remind everyone that Boo Radley, in his role as Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, will be safeguarding the sacred traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread in the absence of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Naturally he'll mess it up but what can you do ...

Joe

[Real Life on] Apologies for not sending the file yet, but that thing called real life has intervened, and I had to get my youngest, who is serving in the Illinois National Guard, ready for his deployment to Afghanistan, where he is now located. I'll try to get to the file this afternoon for you to play. [Real life off]

NGCavscout is one of mine, and I hope he is doing well.

Rune

[Real Life on] Apologies for not sending the file yet, but that thing called real life has intervened, and I had to get my youngest, who is serving in the Illinois National Guard, ready for his deployment to Afghanistan, where he is now located. I'll try to get to the file this afternoon for you to play. [Real life off]

NGCavscout is one of mine, and I hope he is doing well.

Rune

{Serious}Best wishes to your son. I hope he stays safe.{/Serious} Your youngest is being deployed? You must be as old as Foul Ol' Joe!

Thanks for the well wishes, I am still in the hospital, but conscious. I can honestly say getting shot sucks. Here is a link to a couple of recent articles.

http://rock.channel3000.com/news/news/61361-authorities-continue-investigate-town-beloit-shooting

http://mystateline.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=296017

I should be out of the hospital and back at home within a week. I will up date you then.

After some research into the matter at hand, I discovered Mr. Emrys is absolutely incorrect.

Ah, no, you're absolutely wrong.

...Michael's assessment is quite crap.

And after some thought, I decided that Emrys is absolutely full of $hite.

...you´re - once again - absolutely delusional...

... Michael Emrys is absolutely insane.

Michael Emrys seems to have bollocks it up.

haaha thats awesome stuka cause its true

I can honestly say getting shot sucks.

Not as much as it sucked for the other guy...

Well done Rick, sounds like you did an awesome job. Take care buddy, enjoy the rest and recovery and send a setup when you're lazing around doing sweet FA for the next few weeks.