Fundamental Issues for the Peng Challenge Thread: It's Fun and Mental!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the well wishes, I am still in the hospital, but conscious.

Prove it.

I can honestly say getting shot sucks.

Does it suck as much as being Stuka, do you think? I mean we're talking about severe localized pain as opposed to all consuming general pain. And nausea. And hopelessness. And the total miasma that goes with the territory.

Here is a link to a couple of recent articles.

http://rock.channel3000.com/news/news/61361-authorities-continue-investigate-town-beloit-shooting

http://mystateline.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=296017

I should be out of the hospital and back at home within a week. I will up date you then.

{serious} Good deal, Rick. Hope your convalescence is quick and as pain free as possible. {/serious}

Yep. And I'm not even going to comment on how that "news" is a month old, showing just how topical you aren't, but I will say that between rabid Amishmen and the brutal winters, Ohio is far too tough for a hot house orchid such as yourself, Sheila.

The thought of frozen-to-the-core whilst shovelling snow with a bad back old you makes the 'Becks' beer i'm having now taste just that little bit better.

I assume the Amish beard cutting terrorist story being a month old shows how long it takes for news from Ohio to reach the real world. The smoke signals, pony express and pidgeon carriers just aren't cutting the mustard in the digital age are they?

The thought of frozen-to-the-core whilst shovelling snow with a bad back old you makes the 'Becks' beer i'm having now taste just that little bit better.

What the hell kind of sentence was that??? Did you have a stroke or something? Or did you decide that using a random word generator was just as likely to provide posts that make as much sense as ones you normally write yourself?

I assume the Amish beard cutting terrorist story being a month old shows how long it takes for news from Ohio to reach the real world. The smoke signals, pony express and pidgeon carriers just aren't cutting the mustard in the digital age are they?

You're just reaching now, aren't you? Just flailing away, no idea what you're writing, covered with flop sweat, hoping no one will notice any of your fresh inanities. I sincerely hope that on his vacation, Nidan1 shows up at your hovel, drinks all your beer and uses your guest towels for toilet paper.

Yummo, Peroni beer is just the thing after a hard days work! W00T!

How would you know? About the hard day's work, I mean. Did you ask someone who might have first-hand experience of the subject? And can you be sure their testimony is to be trusted?

I guess those questions are academic since it's a well-known fact that you cannot be trusted.

Michael

...well there is...

ARE, you twit, ARE. Subject and verb agreement. Didn't you learn anything in school besides not to wipe your fingers on your trousers after picking your nose?

...getting there knickers in a knot...

THEIR, you ignorant savage. Can't you spell either?

...perhaps I'm the odd one out ?

Well, you're odd alright and definitely out. So you should make a dandy companion for Stuka since those terms apply to him as well, in spades.

Michael