27 inch monitor and CMBN

Don't mean to play one-upmanship, but I have a 30" Dell at 2800x1800 - and I love the larger screen. However, I recommend a cheaper solution. Just buy as large as desired HDTV, they are relatively cheap these days, and connect via HDMI cable to your computer and you can have as large a "monitor" as you want.

I like to sit about 3 to 4 feet away from my Samsung 40" HDTV/Monitor. I sit in an office chair with wheels. In front of me is a one of those 7 dollar TV dinner trays that I can prop my legs on. Then I set the wireless keyboard on my lap and the wireless mouse on the coffee table beside me along with the Potato chips and beverages......Much fun indeed

If your video card can support 1920x1200 that's as good as it gets for a HDTV. You have to get a monitor for higher resolutions. But, even tho' I have one, it's not worth it with CM as I don't think a higher res monitor does anything to enhance the look of the game. I'd just hook your computer up to the TV.

I was clearing out my disaster area of an office today and found a brand new BOSE TV sound system I had completely forgotten about for a couple of years! (I have been a bit out of it due to injuries and pain etc. from martial arts & kickboxing a little past the recommended retirement age of 25.)

I like to sit about 3 to 4 feet away from my Samsung 40" HDTV/Monitor. I sit in an office chair with wheels. In front of me is a one of those 7 dollar TV dinner trays that I can prop my legs on. Then I set the wireless keyboard on my lap and the wireless mouse on the coffee table beside me along with the Potato chips and beverages......Much fun indeed

So do you use a chamber pot or have the catheterization hook up? No, on second thought, don't answer that!

if you dare (rude South Park clip)

Re linking your machine to a TV, make sure you have a plenty long enough HDMI cable, so you're not stretching it like a trip wire. You will always regret not getting quite long enuff. (I got 25'.)

Also, I found the best deal is to go online and buy direct from tech guys who make up the cables themselves. They are expensive from stores.