Unit Ideas for Peng Challenge Thread Module

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eww, between your Olde Unca Stukey and Beeyerk, you wouldn't know who to sleep with?? I don't know whether to be flattered or disgusted...maybe abit of both.

Either way, sod off you perv!

(and get new glasses)

I can see how you would think that that was what I was implying, since you are perverse in all things and are constantly thinking of things which mink breeders wouldn't tolerate, but in reality, when you take my statement and put it into context with the statement of yours which I was quoting, it's obvious to a 4 year old (Someone run out and get a 4 year old so I can prove this. You can probably find one in Speedy's peer group meeting going on right now) that I was saying that if you and Fnork or whatever her name is, were together, it would be difficult to tell which was loonier.

You're just jealous you haven't reached such glorious heights of peer groupieness yet.

I bet you guys even dress alike, don't you? Little caps and annoying little shorts. Matching back packs, and if there's any justice, matching electro-shock collars.

Tough talk for a rock fondling, cat polisher...best you put your money where your feet are (in your mouth) and permit yourself to enjoy another tactical lesson at the hands of your OLDE UNCA STUKEY!!! (again)

Actually, that should be 'again and again and again'...when did you last best me in battle Bootsie old...fruit? My memory grows dim with the passing years and the amassing of empty bottles (still, i'm a recycler so it's not all bad), can you recall a time when I have ever said something along the lines of 'good game, you got me there old buddy'?

Coz I sure can't.

You looking at me?

YOU LOOK'IN AT ME!!?

I DO'N SEE NO BODY ELSE HERE!!

Time to be getting schizzle w'da fizzle and laying down some smack!

Bring it Boo Radley...BRING IT!!

Tough talk for a rock fondling, cat polisher...best you put your money where your feet are (in your mouth) and permit yourself to enjoy another tactical lesson at the hands of your OLDE UNCA STUKEY!!! (again)

Actually, that should be 'again and again and again'...when did you last best me in battle Bootsie old...fruit? My memory grows dim with the passing years and the amassing of empty bottles (still, i'm a recycler so it's not all bad), can you recall a time when I have ever said something along the lines of 'good game, you got me there old buddy'?

Coz I sure can't.

You looking at me?

YOU LOOK'IN AT ME!!?

I DO'N SEE NO BODY ELSE HERE!!

Time to be getting schizzle w'da fizzle and laying down some smack!

Bring it Boo Radley...BRING IT!!

Okay. Begin holding your breath......... NOW!!!!!

Bogan rock I can do without...fag rock I do without also.

Listen to Triple J and get yerself an education. http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/listen.htm?show=listen

JJJ = artsy fartsy uni student bollocks

They sold out. Used to play really great stuff and break alot of the new tracks but since then (when I was an artsy fartsy uni student) they have gone completely downhill.

How many acts from the J's started in the 1970's and are still going today?

How many groups can do that at all?

I can see you need some cleansing after your trip to 'Merkania , eat 5 vegemite sandwiches, 3 lamingtons and 3 VB (VB is drastic I know but I think required under the circumstances) and make an appointment to whacko the diddelo.

3 VB (VB is drastic I know but I think required under the circumstances)

He came here to America to get good beer, not swill brewed with cane sugar. Cane sugar in beer! Dirty heathens.

You did drink the good stuff while you were here, right Unka 87? I hope that Nidiot didn't ply you with anything from Anheuser-Busch. I know we don't really like you, but there is a prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.

America. The land of 10,000 brews. What a country.

He came here to America to get good beer, not swill brewed with cane sugar. Cane sugar in beer! Dirty heathens.

You did drink the good stuff while you were here, right Unka 87? I hope that Nidiot didn't ply you with anything from Anheuser-Busch. I know we don't really like you, but there is a prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.

America. The land of 10,000 brews. What a country.

Well there was Red Stripe (yes I know it's Jamaican Mon), something with 'Smith' in the name, basically I tried something different every day and I didn't run a spreadsheet for the likes of you. Don't you owe me a turn or sumfink?