Unit Ideas for Peng Challenge Thread Module

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this perhaps the time to mention that I wiped out Nidan1's entire defending force in Bloody Dawn without having to use any of my reinforcements or for that matter my 4 gun 105mm arty battery.

Don't forget to mention that you like using your Puma's in reverse, with

the inevitable rear penetrations ! Strangely, the turret was facing forward, away from my AC. You really are a tramp.

Noba.

I hate all of you....it's not bad enough that you all cheat at CM, but you have to brag about it as well. A sad state of affairs.
Serves you right for playing an Australopithecine ... you should know better by now.

Did I ever mention that Stuka is a non-double blind playing gamey cheat?

Joe

Perhaps once or twice, but you are still askeered to take me on again...apart from that one time...where you lost...again.
Hardly, I've offered you a game of CMBN but of course you were "too busy" or "too tired" or "too Australopithecine".

Joe

Getting home from work @ 2.30pm does have its upside in that it's possible to have two vodka/tonics down the hatch and a beer chaser going by the time the GLBVS gets home @ 3.45. The downside is that my the time i've played another turn of evil destruction against Speedy I can't be fecked looking at the setups that are piling up in my inbox.

Patience Grasshoppers (and Joe, for whom 'Grasshopper is too lofty a title)

Hardly, I've offered you a game of CMBN

Offered? OFFERED? There's no challenge in 'offered' me old laddy-o. Oh no...oh no, no, no, no, no...this will never do. For you to receive the royal blessing of a CMBN lesson by mine own good hand you will have to eeaarrn it. Just being olde and gaseous won't cut it with me, SIRRAH.

You may cut the cheese both frequently and serupticiously but you DO NOT sir, cut the mustard.

So Speedy laments that his uberkrauts do not follow orders correctly, and wind up exposing themselves to my withering rifle fire.

I say, its wonderful, keep it up, we just love sauerkraut in the open.