Unit Ideas for Peng Challenge Thread Module

Gamey updates

After losing two Pumas and their entire crews without reply I have finally got a measure of revenge against Noba courtesy of a third Puma and it's 50mm main gun (picture below).

Noba.jpg

Look over your shoulder, his mates are gunning for you.

Noba.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuka after much ignoring has finally sent the turn 1 movie. His email comments, quoted here, gave me great joy that I had some part to play in his suffering.

I fink there's some law against quoting emails, Joe will probably want to spank you now.

I fink there's some law against quoting emails, Joe will probably want to spank you now.
There's no law per se but posting the contents of private emails would show a shocking lack of class ... were it not coming from Speedy. We really can't and don't expect anything classy from him.

In fact I think it's fair to say that we were all taken aback that he knew how to cut and paste without, you know, actual scissors and glue.

Joe

Page two!

In Rune v Xia I'm working on scouting out Buzzbombs's positions, and he doesn't seem to have any. Clearly, I'll have to be a little more obnoxious with my scouts... perhaps I'll throw a few Tenderfoots and a Second Class his way to see what they can see.

'too' is the word you were grappling around frantically in the dark for there sparky, figured you needed a hand with your 3rd grade punctuation and grammatical elocution so here I am! Your Olde Unca Stukey!!! * and the crowd roars*

Would I borke her? Well she is mad as a hatter...but yes.

My Great Aunt Ruth, bless her heart, once told me to "Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself" (Advice I, to my regret, ignored on more than one occasion, but in this instance, I'd have to say that picking the nuttier of the two of you is really too close to call.

Eww, between your Olde Unca Stukey and Beeyerk, you wouldn't know who to sleep with?? I don't know whether to be flattered or disgusted...maybe abit of both.

Either way, sod off you perv!

(and get new glasses)