Unit Ideas for Peng Challenge Thread Module

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any SSNs about right now, but I encourage everyone to remember that they do have some uses. It is quite easy to pierce their soft flesh with a sharp pole and push them around the place as a makeshift mop. (Fred knows the place could use a little spiffing up). Their spineless nature makes them uniquely suited to getting to hard-to-reach cracks and crevices. Speaking of cracks and crevices, perhaps Shaw needs to be rubbed-down by a couple of fresh noobs. Perhaps I'll see if I can stir some up.

In other news, Oberst's joyriding kubelwagon has retreated into the night. From the replay, it looks like he might have a flat in the right rear tire which needs changing.

Marlow, seeing that I am out of all HE, has decided the shell his own troops just to keep things interesting. His pancied troops are now retreating(?) toward the offending AFVs, and will probably want to have a word with their commander.

Damnable QA staff insisting that my twiddling the start dates of a process don't qualify as a true true test of the software when a recurring process spans days.. so here I sit Remote Desktopped to my machine at work Remote Desktopped to a server at work, just to watch a recurring process run across the midnight boundary. Bastidges!

I could instead be pouncing on Chainsaw's poor pixeltruppen who had the temerity to fire on the unter-shutzen I sent out in a kubelwagen on a Schnapps run to the local town.

You know, you can't just buff out those holes in the doors.

Ther'll be hell to pay for that one I tell you...

Leave it to the Goobernationals to complicate the spelling of simple words. "Hey! This word makes too much sense as it is! Lets add some random unneeded vowels and consonants to it!"

"Yeah! I'll start tossing the letter 'U' after 'O's, even though they're not needed!"

Say, Stukes, have you checked the carburettor on your aluminium aeroplane lately?

Trust the 'merkins to make the language given to them as simple as possible so they might have a chance of spelling it...unlikely, but still a chance.

It is surprising you aren't posting in SMS-speak Boo.

Trust the 'merkins to make the language given to them as simple as possible so they might have a chance of spelling it...unlikely, but still a chance.

It is surprising you aren't posting in SMS-speak Boo]/b].

Ooooooh.... your handling of vB code is SO intimidating!

Idiot.