Unit Ideas for Peng Challenge Thread Module

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I just don't care.

Y'know, I think that might be your whole problem. That and the fact that you are Australian anyway. You spend all your time thinking about beer and other trivial matters while being indifferent to matters of monumental importance, like what kind of nice gift I would appreciate for my birthday, which BTW is coming up in less than four months, so you'd better get cracking.

Michael

Who is up for some hillbilly hand fishing?

I sh$t you not, a new TV show upcoming next week.

America is truly on the decline.

Who in their right mind would want to fish for hillbilly hands? That's just disgusting.

I don't even understand the concept.

I don't even understand the concept.

Hardly surprising. The industrial pollution that Ohio is famous for has undoubtedly corroded whatever brain functions still remained to you. That and your long association with Windbag Joe, which should be enough to take 50 points off anybody's IQ. And let's face it, Boo-Boo, you never had 50 points to spare. And I say that with all possible kindness.

Michael

Speedy complains about my uber troopers spotting his sneeeksy sniper teams at long range whilst hidden in trees.

I say that if his Kraut snipers choose to dress like Carmen Miranda and line dance through the undergrowth then it's not my GI's fault if they take a hankering to shooting the bejeebulus out of them.

Its only fair.

I bring food into my office and carry on as if nothing has changed, obviously it would be insensitive to walk down the road chowing down a Big Mac but really it makes no difference to me.

BTW, during Ramadan my work hours are 9am to 2pm, then it's home for beers, think about that when your long, tedious, menial day drags through the interminable hours.

BTW, during Ramadan my work hours are 9am to 2pm, then it's home for beers, think about that when your long, tedious, menial day drags through the interminable hours.

Fortunately that's not a problem for me. I sleep when I want to, eat when I want to, and play CMBN when I want to. Think about that while you are waiting for 2 PM to roll around.

Michael

We ate bacon last night too. I have a stash of 9 cartons of beer, 4 x bottles of Bourbon, 3 x bottles of Vodka, many red and white wines plus the usual array of Tequila, Cinchaca, Gin, Scotch, Jager and assorted other stuff to keep me well oiled for the Holy month.

We ate bacon last night too. I have a stash of 9 cartons of beer, 4 x bottles of Bourbon, 3 x bottles of Vodka, many red and white wines plus the usual array of Tequila, Cinchaca, Gin, Scotch, Jager and assorted other stuff to keep me well oiled for the Holy month.

Regardless of what you might think, Stuka does not have a drinking problem.

He drinks.

He gets drunk.

He falls down.

No problem.