Challenge me in the Bocage O wiley Peng

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say, "And you have a problem with this scenario?"

Let's see... if I had a choice of sitting here at my desk, looking for illustration files of cement silos from 1999... or laying back in a hammock, quaffing a brewski, I'll have to go with what's behind door #2, thenkaverramush.

Ah 1999, that was a good year for cement silos ... there's nothing like the classics.

Joe

You should know, seeing as how you predate most of them.
Now see, I make a nice supportive statement and you have to come back with snark ... it's no wonder that the quality of SSNs has gone down ... they see the way you post and think it's alright.

Joe

Now see, I make a nice supportive statement and you have to come back with snark ... it's no wonder that the quality of SSNs has gone down ... they see the way you post and think it's alright.

Joe

Supportive statement? As if! The only thing even remotely supportive about you are your multiple and varied undergarments. I hear you employ more trusses than the Golden Gate Bridge.

I hear you employ more trusses than the Golden Gate Bridge.

I hate to be the one to tell you, but I will anyway.

The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge, the second largest suspension bridge in the US in fact, and employs no trusses in its design.

Had you said...."I hear you employ more trusses than the Sky Gate Bridge" you would have been technically correct in that statement.

Anytime I can give you a hand with the accuracy of your comebacks, just let me know.

If you could work in a challenge at some stage too, rules are rules after all.

A challenge for Mudpie_Oz? How's about. "Tie your shoelaces you insufferable git!"

That should keep his mosquito-sized brain occupied for, oh the rest of the afternoon at least.

Crikey, MagPoz on Godhead... fab

I think Godhead is really big, like Tiger Tank big but bigger. Bigger than the aspect ratio of my current monitor.. which, if I were to count the actual pixels, would take quite a while to count and I'm quite sure if someone started a thread about pixels, I'd want to show how I can count them. Oh, I'm reminded that I made an Airfix Godhead kit circa 1979 but I snapped off the nose. That really got things going 'cause this fiery finger descended towards my little avian brain and set it alight. Blimey, I was absolutely amazed how long one can keep a head under a running tap without drowning.

The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge, the second largest suspension bridge in the US in fact, and employs no trusses in its design.

Had you said...."I hear you employ more trusses than the Sky Gate Bridge" you would have been technically correct in that statement.

Anytime I can give you a hand with the accuracy of your comebacks, just let me know.

Now, now Nidan1 there's no need to intimate that Boo Radley isn't smart enough to know the difference ... you can just come right out and say that he isn't smart enough.

Of course we've figured that out long ago.

By the way, why haven't I sent a return file in our game?

Joe

Actually, I used the Golden Gate bridge because it's immediately identifiable, even to Goobernationals and people from Virginia, whereas the Skygate Bridge, possibly would not be.

There are times where you have to sacrifice accuracy in order to make the joke work.

Actually, I used the Golden Gate bridge because it's immediately identifiable, even to Goobernationals and people from Virginia, whereas the Skygate Bridge, possibly would not be.

There are times where you have to sacrifice accuracy in order to make the joke work.

And there are other times when you have to sacrifice the joke ... because it isn't funny! Yet again one of your ageist comments has come back to bite you.

Let this be a lesson to you Boo Radley, if you had responded to my supportive and helpful comment in a like manner none of this would have happened and you wouldn't have to endure the mockery that is sure to come your way.

Speaking of which ... [MOCK]

Joe

{Crotchety Old Man Mode}And there are other times when you have to sacrifice the joke ... because it isn't funny! Yet again one of your ageist comments has come back to bite you.

Let this be a lesson to you Boo Radley, if you had responded to my supportive and helpful comment in a like manner none of this would have happened and you wouldn't have to endure the mockery that is sure to come your way.

Speaking of which ... [MOCK]

Joe{/Crotchety Old Man Mode}

Don't forget to wave your cane around in the air. That always adds so much.

And he can't leave out the 'Back in my day' speech, that always goes down well.
Back in my day we knew how to give back in my day speeches. Dadgummed young whippersnappers these days couldn't give a good back in my day speech if their lives depended on it.

Joe

Comcast is a over-charging, monopolistic, craptastic monster. They are the only company where I have ever found it necessary to call the BBB. It's almost like they are proud of the fact that they can treat their customers like ****e.

Hope you sort it out. Word to the wise -- never stop double checking your bill from them.

Comcast keeps touching my hip.

phone call after phone call

email after email

I wrestle with them and beg them to bless me with decent internet and Cable TV

Oh, how they lie.

That one lady in Alafrickenbama told me that the entire state of Tennessee was "down" for the day. She then tried to upsell me to give me more channels. I told her that her obvious turpitude was evident and she should help me. Oh, how she laughed

The evil Indians in the emails keep apologizing to me and telling me to reboot my modem. I try to type slowly and carefully as to not offend but I'm guessing that my verbosity ends up as nonsensical gibberish to them.

Both Bubba and Jeddidiah have been out in the Cherry Picker truck to ask me if "its up yet" I told both that my internet flaccidity is embarrassing and they gave me that canine confused look. When one told me that my pole was "good" I thanked him

meanwhile, intermittent internet and my Food Fricken Network Channel ceases to babysit the little mrs. I am then forced to converse with SWMBO

Don't forget the Brooklyn Bridge, we Noo Yawkers are very fond of our suspension bridges.

Crikey, It's as cold as a polar bears ass.

Now fair crack of the whip Magpie Oz might give a whopping earbash and he keeps doing a melba but you couldn't say he's lower than a snakes belly.

But stone the crows you'd think Notanotherdonkey was on the pea he seems to have gone as troppo as Joe, or maybe he's just a two pot screamer.

Is there anyone here that can translate?

Is there anyone here that can translate?

Yes. It roughly translates as 'total bollocks'.

No-one speaks like that in Australia, it's a scare tactic to keep the goobernationals in awe, apparantly.

If I did find an individual that actually did speak like that, I would gut them with a rusty coat hanger.

Crikey, MagPoz on Godhead... fab

I think Godhead is really big, like Tiger Tank big but bigger. Bigger than the aspect ratio of my current monitor.. which, if I were to count the actual pixels, would take quite a while to count and I'm quite sure if someone started a thread about pixels, I'd want to show how I can count them. Oh, I'm reminded that I made an Airfix Godhead kit circa 1979 but I snapped off the nose. That really got things going 'cause this fiery finger descended towards my little avian brain and set it alight. Blimey, I was absolutely amazed how long one can keep a head under a running tap without drowning.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because really your dedication is quite touching, but be careful not to get to much of a sameness. The Compendium of Oz can cover so much ground so rather than stick to these few nuggets maybe just mix it up a bit?

I mean you haven't even touched on any of my Barkmann's Corner stuff and that was some of my best, Classic Magpoz.