When Will the Peng Challenge Thread Patch Be Released?

Rules, rules, glorious rules! For without rules what are we? We’re nothing but a bunch of drunken, irate Canadian hockey fans! Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Actually… it sounds sort of appealing… hmmmm…

Okay, where was I? Oh yes!

The rules are as follows, you odiferous lout!

If you’re new here, after having wandered in from the outreboards, you are an SSN.

SSNs (Scum Sucking Newbies) have no rights and will do as they are told by their higher ups. Which is just about everybody, (Including Aussies, frighteningly enough)

We don't care about your opinions, even if you have any.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want. We find it entertaining. And we’re all about entertaining.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar.

Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn… and then more derision. We believe that if something’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct! Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've taken to this whole Aussie induced swaggling thing far to enthusiastically. I think Hiram needs a time out.

Yes... Hiram, off to the deep recesses of the 'pool with you... and take your little niblet friends with you... and do try and keep the noise down as you enjoy your 'private time'...

Ugh, just saying that makes me want to wash.

Listen up. I am become a Grandfather for the third time.

Already my Grandson, Flynn, is showing far more intelligence than you lot combined. He's already good at fart jokes, belching and being sick at all the right times. He shows a healthy interest in the female anatomy and goes cross-eyed when you talk to him. As I said, far more intelligence.

I expect his Father to show him the Demo sometime this week and for sure, before long he will be wiping your faces with a soggy nappy as he trounces you all in PBEM games, just you watch.

Noba.

Already my Grandson, Flynn, is showing far more intelligence than you lot combined. He's already good at fart jokes, belching and being sick at all the right times. He shows a healthy interest in the female anatomy and goes cross-eyed when you talk to him. As I said, far more intelligence.

I expect his Father to show him the Demo sometime this week and for sure, before long he will be wiping your faces with a soggy nappy as he trounces you all in PBEM games, just you watch.

Noba.

Congratulations, Granpa.

Noba.

Congratulations

I do so enjoy stereotypes and broad generalizations. I know I will never be invited to Australia but if I were, I would bring my gun to do some drive by shootings while doing crack off of a prostitute's backside while demanding better health care and bemoaning the fact that the rest of the world doesn't speak American English.

The Palin explained to me that we are God's people and "real Americans" know that Paul Revere told us to be ready to vote against "that one"

I'm guessing that the Palin doesn't trust those Ausssie folks though because we can't see them from our house.