So...uh..how many of you are chicks...err..

A Beta tester for one of the CMSF modules was one of those rare female wargamers, got a credit in the PDF manaul and everything. I had to check the back of the CM:BN manual to be sure, nope, she's not in there this time. I somehow doubt she was chased away by the high testosterone level here. Hey, admit it, we stay up nights playing computergames instead of doing 'other stuff', how high could the testosterone level really be? ;)

So what - my wife is an avid gamer as well and also happens to play SOME wargames (sadly CM isn't her thing). And she can ientify most German tanks by just looking at them.

Is it really that bad that we need a women around here? Next thing you know is they want a "Women Only" area, decorate everything with Kitty stuff and constantly reprimand us for our bad manners. :D

So what - my wife is an avid gamer as well and also happens to play SOME wargames (sadly CM isn't her thing). And she can ientify most German tanks by just looking at them.

Is it really that bad that we need a women around here? Next thing you know is they want a "Women Only" area, decorate everything with Kitty stuff and constantly reprimand us for our bad manners. :D

I don't worry about their decorating skills, its the fact that the females of the breed are usually the better hunters... :D

lol... same here... My wife tried CM back in the day but just couldn't get into it, she thinks it's cool but not for her to play. Whenever we see ww2 hardware in a game, tv or movie... she always calls them out, not always correctly but at least she tries. Gotta love it. Having your wife as a gamer is a pretty awesome thing. :)

Seems to me we had at least one fairly regular female forum contributor years ago, but not that I know of in a long while.

Going back seven or eight years we had at least four. There are a a couple that still turn up now and then, mostly in the Peng thread. Well, these ladies at least know how to recognize class.

:D

Michael

Bah! We would leave any pretender threads choking in our dust(Ga-hack! Ga-hack!!), like the Cheery Wiffle Thread! Where are they now, I ask you?

Watching you, ready to strike when you are at your weakest... which is all the time. Actually we're not watching you at all, because it would make us nauseous. But the day of judgment will come like TNT at night!!!ARRRAAGHARGHARGHARHGHAHRHGHHARHGHAHRHGHAHRHGH

X06nk.gifX06nk.gifX06nk.gifX06nk.gifX06nk.gif