The Demo Challenges Peng

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, sux to be at work right now, I have my confirmation email so will be d/loading the game when I get home. Plus my steel case copy should be winging it's way to Nidan1's house with great speed and furious abandon for my glorious arrival and game collection ceremony/BBQ next month.

Dearest Boo Radley,

Sux as it does to be you, inlight of your technological obsolescence I've had a whip around with the lads and we've managed to find some extra horsepower for your Atari.

images-2.jpg

Now this little fella wasn't cheap, he was on Craigslist as part of a Richard Geer estate sale and might be a little timid and afraid of the light at first. As soon as he dries off we are confident he can get your rig powering along just dandily. Why, you'll be the talk of Akron with a compudy of such power!

All downloaded and installed five minutes before I walked out the door to come to work, so sad.

To think all that we Australians have done to see that the game is released today on "International Blame an Aussie Day" and it is released during business hours.

Someone send me a setup I'm depressed.

Oh and make sure there are plenty of jeeps for gamey rushing purposes.

All downloaded and installed five minutes before I walked out the door to come to work, so sad.

To think all that we Australians have done to see that the game is released today on "International Blame an Aussie Day" and it is released during business hours.

Someone send me a setup I'm depressed.

Oh and make sure there are plenty of jeeps for gamey rushing purposes.

I shall send you a setup in a few hours when I get home, in memory of the Tim Tams that I was sent by an Australian, I can't remember which as you reprobates all tend to blend together after a while, but the cookies were great, so, I shall honor you with a (hopefully) historic drubbing.

I shall send you a setup in a few hours when I get home, in memory of the Tim Tams that I was sent by an Australian, I can't remember which as you reprobates all tend to blend together after a while, but the cookies were great, so, I shall honor you with a (hopefully) historic drubbing.

Ha I remember that, of course it was just after I sent it I realised I could have slipped a few Picture mags in among the packets. ;)

Don't forget the Vegemite that made your toast taste like beer.

Strewth - what sort of beer do you drink?

Hovis Lager?

And anyroads vegimite is a pale imitation of the real stuff, marmite, which is made from boiling down Guinness, Old Peculier and the carbon deposits that foul the GPMG gas plugs.

'Pale' being used in a metiphorical sense

Read the stickied thread for Mac users, ya nong. BFC have released a hotfix especially for you.

Edit: Ha, he's already there and it's FAILING for him. The universe has it in for Hiram today. Three cheers for the universe!

Strewth - what sort of beer do you drink?

Hovis Lager?

And anyroads vegimite is a pale imitation of the real stuff, marmite, which is made from boiling down Guinness, Old Peculier and the carbon deposits that foul the GPMG gas plugs.

'Pale' being used in a metiphorical sense

Brace yourselves lads, from this point on we can expect an influx of SSNs such as we haven't seen since ... well, since the last great influx of SSNs. Let us respond with that well known Peng Challenge Thread welcome ...

Looky you here TailGate ... this is the Peng Challenge Thread and you're an SSN (Scum Sucking Newbie). You are the lowest of the low and I can't believe that I'm actually addressing you but here we are.

You've got exactly 15.65 seconds to do the right thing and SOD OFF!

10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 2 ... no wait, 3 ... what?

Oh alright, since the count got messed up somehow you may stick around PROVIDING that you read the rules in the first post and make yourself useful. You can do that by moving ... that's the first thing, we don't care for GooberNationals here and anyone who lives in ... what was it again ... oh yeah, "Newcastle upon Tyne" is CLEARLY an UberGooberNational.

Next you can actually do what the thread title says and challenge someone, no not me and not any of the Knights of the CessPool, no it's not MY problem that you don't know who they are, WE all know who they are and that's all that matters. Pick another SSN and then, based upon your commentary of the fight, you may, MAY stike the fancy of some Knight here and be made a Serf of the CessPool.

In the unlikely event of that happening you could, COULD advance to the rank of Squire ... as IF.

Got it? Now either sound off like you have pair (without actually referring to your pair) or SOD OFF AGAIN!

Joe

That's not a bug, its a feature. We had to test that particular aspect of the game for quite some time just to make sure we got it right.

Steve

What is this WE ****e? You were a Beta Tester and I'll bet you had to lie to get that access.

Now suddenly you're advising Steve and Charles on the code?

I have received your inadequate turn and shall play it as soon as I'm able ... I could use a good laugh.

Joe

this devon campaign thing is beating me like a drum. I need to read the manual some more.

Like anyone is going to believe you can read. Can we get a gibbering monkey in here to help Hiram? Boo, you got a serf available?

Rune