The Demo Challenges Peng

I pre-ordered CMBN yesterday, just thinking about your poor little 3rd world economy made me appreciate all that Australia has and I decided to help prop up your weak, sagging US dollar with some mighty, strong, world dominating Aussie Dollars!

No need to thank me now, best you get back to work in your market industries weaving grass table mats and painting sea shells for rich Aussie tourists.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...my Divine Essence ...

Michael

Nurse? Clean up in Aisle 12! He's wet 'em again and is sitting in a puddle of his own making!

Just to be safe, before you get too close, tase him. Repeatedly. Then, when you can get closer, use the cattle prod. It probably won't get much of a response, but it's still good fun!

Emrys, you sig-abusing sycophant-toter, at least TRY to consider your actions. What happens if BFC releases today, eh? On your "International Blame an Aussie Day"? They'll NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

CMBN released on 'International Blame an Aussie Day' now that would be awesome.

Really? Is that on your business cards? I thought you were Sentence Fragment, or No Personal Pronoun".
I'm pretty sure his business card says ...
Hiram (Village Idiot) Sedai would like to apologize for anything he may say or do today/tonight/tomorrow.

Joe

made me laugh. thanks Michael. You are such a funny guy.

You can take the lad out of "humble" mode but you can't take the humble out of the lad.

It's posts like this that remind me of the Hiram Sedai of old ... the polite lad, not meaning to bother anyone, respectful of his elders ... not like Hiram.2 the snotty, supercilious and obnoxious one.

Joe

You can take the lad out of "humble" mode but you can't take the humble out of the lad.

Doesn't mean we can't try. Bring your own scalpels, red-hot tongs, cranial saws, etc. I'm sure if we just take enough bits out of him we'll find a humble somewhere.

It's posts like this that remind me of the Hiram Sedai of old ... the polite lad, not meaning to bother anyone, respectful of his elders ... not like Hiram.2 the snotty, supercilious and obnoxious one.

Joe

Whichever way you look at it he's still a mewling little twat...imagine grovelling to Emrys? Clearly a 'rolling on my back, please scratch my tummy' attempt at getting into Michael's pathetic sig line collection.

Whichever way you look at it he's still a mewling little twat...imagine grovelling to Emrys? Clearly a 'rolling on my back, please scratch my tummy' attempt at getting into Michael's pathetic sig line collection.

It violates Rule 14/a-iii ... "Sound off like ya got a pair."

Joe

Gentlemen and very very old foul Joe, there has never been a time when I cared what you thought about me. Look at your assorted calendars. This is not a day on that calendar when I provided one minute to care about your opinions.

Having typed that, I still think Michael is a hoot.

Gentlemen and very very old foul Joe, there has never been a time when I cared what you thought about me. Look at your assorted calendars. This is not a day on that calendar when I provided one minute to care about your opinions.

Having typed that, I still think Michael is a hoot.

Now see, the first part was fine, not stellar perhaps but adequate.

Then he ruins it all with a compliment about Michael.

Sad really.

Joe