The Demo Challenges Peng

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am still reading the PDF manual. am hoping to have the full game when I finish.
I have heard that reading the manual takes some time to complete when one is forced to use the Merriam-Webster Dictionary for Small Minded Gits for any word containing over four letters.

Steve

I have heard that reading the manual takes some time to complete when one is forced to use the Merriam-Webster Dictionary for Small Minded Gits for any word containing over four letters.

Steve

I imagine that it can also be difficult when one is forced to use the audio version of said dictionary ... {Joe looks pointedly in the direction of Dallas / Fort Worth}.

Joe

Steve

are you bipolar? just yesterday you mentioned me and a thesaurus in the same sentence. Lord save us from the fickle lawyers.

Steve

How refreshingly unoriginal of you to use the relatively uncommon 'git' term a mere handful of posts after reading it directed towards your goodself...are you usually this transparant or do you tend to plaigerise as a matter of habit?

and you know what happens when you chuckle don't you Hiram?

Nurse has to bring the baby wipes doesn't she? And nurse gets angry doesn't she? And Hiram doesn't like the taser does he?

So...how funny was Joe's post again?

and you know what happens when you chuckle don't you Hiram?

Nurse has to bring the baby wipes doesn't she? And nurse gets angry doesn't she? And Hiram doesn't like the taser does he?

So...how funny was Joe's post again?

oh, more incompressible Aussie clicks and whirrs? when are you people going to get a real language?

yes, isn't the interweb a wonderful thing when you can download images and pretend you actually have a life?

You mean like the images from our last scenario where you posed and preened about your uber-ballsy FO with his massive 105 prowess and then said that when it comes to artillery, size doesn't matter?

sigh... You are such a Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants!

Ehum. Could you check the length of the leash of Nidan1. It seems he made it outside and .... Left a 'moist spot' due to his excitement.

Anyways, I'll let myself out thank you.

He does that a lot, luckily in here it's hardly noticeable.

Close the door on your way out ... we seem to be getting all sorts wandering in from the Outreboard.

Joe

... <blah blah blah> <snip> <blah blah blah> <snip> ...

(Yes, this was Joe's post so no surprises here.)

web_emma.jpg

That's right lads, surely a bona fide Wife will shrivel their desire to stay here for one moment longer than necessary ... among other things.

Joe

Congrats, Joe! Had I known, I could've sent you and your new bride a gift. (Not saying I would have, just that I could've.)

Isn't she a little too young for you though?

Papa

Ehum. Could you check the length of the leash of Nidan1. It seems he made it outside and .... Left a 'moist spot' due to his excitement.

Anyways, I'll let myself out thank you.

Don't come in here telling tales unless you mean it...otherwise sod off!!!

Oh wait ,also....., unless you play "Rise of Flight" in that case The Justicar will fawn over you in a disgusting fashion and permit you to soil the cesspool with your irrelevance.

Where the hell are all these Dutchman coming from anyway?

Congrats, Joe! Had I known, I could've sent you and your new bride a gift. (Not saying I would have, just that I could've.)

Isn't she a little too young for you though?

Papa

Once again we see the EVIL of altering another's post to try to be relevant. That it was one of my own Squires to have lowered himself to such levels (although if you knew him you'd realize that there are NO levels he won't lower himself to) only makes the crime more heinous.

Papa Khann you were a lousy Squire and you've been a worse Knight of the CessPool. I rue the day I took you to Squire and allowed you entry into the Shavian House but there's naught for it now.

For shame Sir, for shame.

Joe

Don't come in here telling tales unless you mean it...otherwise sod off!!!

Oh wait ,also....., unless you play "Rise of Flight" in that case The Justicar will fawn over you in a disgusting fashion and permit you to soil the cesspool with your irrelevance.

Where the hell are all these Dutchman coming from anyway?

I don't know ... where the hell are these posters who spell like they're Dutch coming from anyway?

Joe