The Demo Challenges Peng

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bump, had this been a real update to the Peng Challenge Thread it would have had actual content. This is only a bump.

Joe

ONE MINUTE AFTER MINE???

I'm sorry, Joe, but I believe you're involved with some premature posting. Have you had this affliction long? Does it keep you up nights? Sit DOWN, Bauhaus! Do you stare out the window, watching the rain..er... dust, wondering what to do?

Well, that's a shame.

Gotcha!!!!...check out the definition. You are soooooooooo easy!!!
Excuse me? Here's what the Urban Dictionary says ...
1. epershand

The Scots or Scottish English way of saying "ampersand".

Are you seriously suggesting that we use a GOOBERNATIONAL word here? In the CessPool, in the Peng Challenge Thread you want us to just surrender, to let them win? Well not on my watch lad, I STAND FOR THE CESSPOOL!

I thought more of you ... well, okay I didn't really.

Joe

ONE MINUTE AFTER MINE???

I'm sorry, Joe, but I believe you're involved with some premature posting. Have you had this affliction long? Does it keep you up nights? Sit DOWN, Bauhaus! Do you stare out the window, watching the rain..er... dust, wondering what to do?

Well, that's a shame.

If you'd posted earlier I wouldn't have had to post a simple bump ... but you weren't on the ball were you? You were tardy weren't you, you were delayed, you were LATE!

It's all your fault.

Joe

oh, more incompressible Aussie clicks and whirrs? when are you people going to get a real language?

You mean like what you speak in Tennessee?

Is it tricky speaking 'banjo' with a mouthfull of chewing 'baccy and all that distracting pig squealing going on?

this is the BBC calling...

The chair is against the wall.... I repeat, the chair is against the wall.

john has a brown moustache, I repeat, john has a brown moustache.

This is the bbc signing off...

Rune

this is the BBC calling...

The chair is against the wall.... I repeat, the chair is against the wall.

john has a brown moustache, I repeat, john has a brown moustache.

This is the bbc signing off...

Rune

ever watch the new Doctor Who on BBC America? dissapointing, huh?

ever watch the new Doctor Who on BBC America? dissapointing, huh?

[Heathen] Get the whole new series on DVD - starting with Christopher Eggleston. Quality - scripts, production, acting the works.[/Heathen]

Noba.

[Heathen] Get the whole new series on DVD - starting with Christopher Eggleston. Quality - scripts, production, acting the works.[/Heathen]

Noba.

Matt Smith and his redhead strumpet sidekick are just dissapointing thus far. I'm of the John Pertwee/Tom Baker tradition. I found the DVD's to be too pricey but Netflix gives good Doctor Who.

Are you serious? You fecking lot have let this drop to the bottom fo the page AGAIN?

Personally, I blame the Oddstraylyuns. Of course, I blame them for all manner of ills, just on general principles.

Steve

Are you serious? You fecking lot have let this drop to the bottom fo the page AGAIN?

Personally, I blame the Oddstraylyuns. Of course, I blame them for all manner of ills, just on general principles.

Steve

Oh sure MrSpkr, it's all about "personal responsibility" with you until it suits you to BLAME SOMEONE ELSE! I personally updated the thread at least four times yesterday and where were you, visiting Farloathian again?

Mind you if you have to blame someone the Australians are good ones to blame.

Joe

Mind you if you have to blame someone the Australians are good ones to blame.

I am by virtue of my Divine Essence proclaiming this to be International Blame an Aussie Day. The ruddy buggers are to blame for everything annoying, aggravating, and pestilential in the entire universe. So fall upon every Aussie you meet and let him know exactly what you think of him. I am certain that you will both benefit from the experience.

Michael