The Demo Challenges Peng

Like anyone is going to believe you can read. Can we get a gibbering monkey in here to help Hiram? Boo, you got a serf available?

Rune

rune, you're going to hurt the lad's feelings ... well done.

Now that the full game is out where are the special MBT scenarios you promised?

SLACKER!

Joe

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am at work, will send them to you when I get home. To your posted email addy?

Oh, and give last rites to your processor.

Rune

Yep, that email will work.

I really should know better asking for a rune scenario ... and a super large one at that.

Joe

I'm home now, got CMBN d/loaded in about 36 minutes so not too bad...then I turned it off. How cool am I?

Yup, got an assignment to write tonight towards my Masters Degree and no bunch of pixellated yankee-doodle-dandees will keep me from my Uber Qualifications! I do have a beer though, and some Vodka/Red Bulls for later as I get so creative after a few drinkies.

Enrolled back in Clown College?
Let's keep in mind that there are "Masters Degrees" and then there are "Masters" degrees ... the later is one he probably found in an ad in "Rubber Suit and Whip" magazine if you get my drift.

Joe

Let's keep in mind that there are "Masters Degrees" and then there are "Masters" degrees ... the later is one he probably found in an ad in "Rubber Suit and Whip" magazine if you get my drift.

Joe

Some of us are on our lunch hour, Joe. And while the thought of Stuka in any kind of... performance... is enough to make even an Easter Island statue hurl chunks, regardless of the time of day, it's much much worse while trying to partake of some comestibles.

So, good job on your part.

Yep, that email will work.

I really should know better asking for a rune scenario ... and a super large one at that.

Joe

Yeah, what's the deal with that? You're like Jack Nicholson's character in "Little Shop of Horrors".

If you're really into that kind of mindless pain, listen to some Philip Glass while reading "On the Road". That will do some damage.

I am almost halfway through a Masters of Science in Project Management specializing in Construction and Infrastructure! ha! Read that and weep Emrys and other assorted losers! (looks in the direction of Joe and Boo, throws up just a little then quickly looks away)

I could put together a schedule for you to eat your own toe jam, Michael in the most cost effective and efficient manner with an eye on the critical path and various milestones but I know you'd just be a little piggy and hoof it all down in one fell swoop and leave nothing for later.

I am almost halfway through a Masters of Science in Project Management specializing in Construction and Infrastructure.

Oh, WOW! Is that ever a made up title! "I am almost halfway through a Masters of Cosmic Telepathy in Decorative Cake Making and Pasties Polishing".

Boy, Devry really saw you coming, didn't they?

Good Lord in all that is holy...a website about "Peng" and one that has a damn Join button?

I had thought that slaving away at the beta I could someone leave all that is Peng, festering in its hideaway, safe and secure...but no, your in charge. Not only do you have a website....with a JOIN button like some desperate housewife book club, you leave my name off it.

Now I realize I was squired by Croda, or was it Speedy, frankly both disgust me, but to leave me off the list.

A QB, you pathetic, Mormon wives lover. Your choice of weapons to impale yourself upon. Gods, it will be good to finally lance the boil on the Muthua Beautiful Cesspool that is Joe.

Good Lord in all that is holy...a website about "Peng" and one that has a damn Join button?

I had thought that slaving away at the beta I could someone leave all that is Peng, festering in its hideaway, safe and secure...but no, your in charge. Not only do you have a website....with a JOIN button like some desperate housewife book club, you leave my name off it.

Now I realize I was squired by Croda, or was it Speedy, frankly both disgust me, but to leave me off the list.

A QB, you pathetic, Mormon wives lover. Your choice of weapons to impale yourself upon. Gods, it will be good to finally lance the boil on the Muthua Beautiful Cesspool that is Joe.

Do I know you? Is there a reason I shouldn't sic Bauhaus on you for pretending to be someone I should take notice of? I vaguely recall a former ... was it Serf ... wannabe who went by the name of Wildman but he left SO long ago that I don't recall that he ever made it to the ranks of those who would have the stature to challenge me.

Do you have any bona fides, a long form birth certificate ... anything?

Because without something I'll be forced to suggest that you should, with all due respect, SOD OFF!

Joe

Be nice or I won't give you a job one day...only to fire you before lunchtime...for my own amusement.

From CNN: "Forbes today, released their annual list of the '10 Worst Jobs Ever', and for the third year running, all ten positions were held by 'Anything having to do with some Aussie Git, named Stuka'. After releasing the list, the compilers each got roaringly drunk and decided to take extended vacations in 'whatever place is furthest from Doha, dammit!'"

I didn't make that up, either.

From CNN: "Forbes today, released their annual list of the '10 Worst Jobs Ever', and for the third year running, all ten positions were held by 'Anything having to do with some Aussie Git, named Stuka'. After releasing the list, the compilers each got roaringly drunk and decided to take extended vacations in 'whatever place is furthest from Doha, dammit!'"

I didn't make that up, either.

I'm glad you added that last bit because anyone would believe that you made it up ... well, anyone that didn't know Stuka that is.

Joe

Joe Shaw, if you are not quite up to the task of posting a bump every half hour or so, well then, maybe it is time to hang it up and retire? Maybe spend some more time crashing your biplane or whatever it is you do in that WWI flight game.

You should send me a setup, and a stenographer.

I can think of three: crimes against humanity, international tribunal in the Hague, and awkward questions from the special victims unit.

and the fearless dedication to the pope, no, the four things you can think of...

Rune

Joe Shaw, if you are not quite up to the task of posting a bump every half hour or so, well then, maybe it is time to hang it up and retire? Maybe spend some more time crashing your biplane or whatever it is you do in that WWI flight game.

You should send me a setup, and a stenographer.

I'd love to send you a setup* but Ker Dessel* has just begun its work on CMBN so it will have to wait.

Joe

*Ker Dessel - When It's Called a Setup for a Reason.