When demo released, what time of day will it occur?

Will the demo release announcement be an automated post that happens on midnight of the day prior to release? Or will there simply be a post in the morning? Or is it going to occur at the end of the workday?

Would be nice to know so that we don't have to keep hammering the site every hour from work seeing if there has been an update.

Actually it really doesn't depend on what timezone you live in. I thought you all learned in 1944 that what's most important is the yanks. All that matters is US Eastern standard time. The rest of you can convert from GMT.

I'm sure Steve has some plan.. perhaps they want a morning release so that they have time to work out any kinks in the distribution system? Or perhaps a 5pm release would work well after they have had all day to set up for it ? Would be nice to know

Actually it really doesn't depend on what timezone you live in. I thought you all learned in 1944 that what's most important is the yanks. All that matters is US Eastern standard time. The rest of you can convert from GMT.

I'm sure Steve has some plan.. perhaps they want a morning release so that they have time to work out any kinks in the distribution system? Or perhaps a 5pm release would work well after they have had all day to set up for it ? Would be nice to know

yeh, it would be nice to know so that i do not waste another x amount of hours pressing refresh.

yeh, it would be nice to know so that i do not waste another x amount of hours pressing refresh.

Yes, but admit it: You will keep refreshing anyway because -- like all the rest of us -- you're addicted to the anticipation for this game, and the group experience of sharing the excitement only fuels the fire...

Yes, but admit it: You will keep refreshing anyway because -- like all the rest of us -- you're addicted to the anticipation for this game, and the group experience of sharing the excitement only fuels the fire...

That about sums it up :)

Would be nice to know so that we don't have to keep hammering the site every hour from work seeing if there has been an update.

Just as soon as the missus sends you out on an errand, then it'll be announced.

Just so that by the time you get back, the web server queues will be full, and your refresh-monkeying results in a stream of web server request denials...