Pre order cancellation

Ok. I think I am good now for my session (a la Clockwork Orange). Ready when you are.
I will put you in the RoW invite list only if you buy one extra CMBN copy to be used as a prize for the eventual winner. That will make us all believe you are a fanboy. :D

I will put you in the RoW invite list only if you buy one extra CMBN copy to be used as a prize for the eventual winner. :D

As a pre order purchase or after release?

If pre order, before or after VAT? :D

In any event the answer is no, but nice try!

Note to self: got to find out how to be able to win the ROW tournament without a copy so I can get one after I win. Hmmm.

As a pre order purchase or after release?

If pre order, before or after VAT? :D

In any event the answer is no, but nice try!

Note to self: got to find out how to be able to win the ROW tournament without a copy so I can get one after I win. Hmmm.

You will be disappointed then you if win the tourney and some of its prizes could be wine. Denmark is quite iffy with wine taxes collected once the parcel of liquid arrives at your doorstep.

Heh, can I take it you are off poor Steve's back? He's worked hard the last few years and he needs a serious holiday, with your pre-order monies, of course. It's all a scam, really.

~Viajero, I have to say instead of posting on here about it all the time why aren't you checking things out...it's your responsibility not BF's...these days no one is willing to take responsibilty for anything..blame culture...you've had nearly two days now and all your doing is bitching about it...surely a couple of phone calls and you would have the knowledge you need...

IF your to late you wont get much sympathy here I'm sure...

And the say the Scots are mean.

Is anyone really going to cancel a game they have waited a decade for over a measly £8.....

Get a life...Get the game.

Peter.

I nearly did, but after half an hour of mindless destruction of my own property, numerous expletives and sulking.

I calmed down and got back to refreshing the pages every minute looking for the demo.

Nah, not really. Just saw a glimpse of an opportunity to extract some info re release date and took it. Maybe not in style, but hey.

If I may say so—and you can believe I will—that was really, really dumb. Why? Because it makes you look like a totally clueless ass. In public as well.

And that's all I wish to say on the subject.

Michael

If I may say so—and you can believe I will—that was really, really dumb. Why? Because it makes you look like a totally clueless ass. In public as well.

I think we must blame it on the refresh monkey in his mind.

That animal has made many posters of this board say really really dumb things.

I think we must blame it on the refresh monkey in his mind.

That animal has made many posters of this board say really really dumb things.

So I've noticed. Might be understandable in a pre-pubescent, but hard to excuse given the average age around here. Excitement is one thing, bad behavior quite another.

Michael

So I've noticed. Might be understandable in a pre-pubescent, but hard to excuse given the average age around here. Excitement is one thing, bad behavior quite another.

Oh, come on, don't be pompous. Everyone here behaves like a schoolboy. That is why we play wargames. We are well known for it in the outer world.

Gotta admit, if I told the boys at work that I like to wargame...well let's just say I'd have to deal with a lot of ribbing and that's putting it politely. :P

Don't get me wrong, there's no shame in my game at my age (Hey, I like anime and Star Wars too), but I am at the same time not to keen on handing out free ammo to guys that act like they are still in high school at times either :)

Oh, come on, don't be pompous. Everyone here behaves like a schoolboy. That is why we play wargames. We are well known for it in the outer world.

Nope, I'm standing firm on this one. Viajero tried to manipulate BFC by making a claim that wasn't in the end sincere. That's lying, and to say the least uncivil and goes beyond schoolboy enthusiasm. What's more, trying to rationalize it is also wrong. I'm not suggesting that he or anyone be shot at dawn, for crissake, but let's be honest, can't we?

Michael

Ehh Michael, that's three scrolls on my mouse wheel to the end of your sig line ...

Really? Maybe you need to speed up your scroll wheel (seriously). It's only half of one on mine, and I'm using a Magic Mouse (no kin to Mickey or Minnie).

Michael

As it is DHL that is shipping it, I presume its their fee of 187,50 Kr you have to worry about. http://penge.dk/forbrug/artikler-forbrug/de-dyre-pakker-fra-udlandet (Sorry, in Danish)

But if you are lucky the package will go through without being noticed by customs.

I have no life so decided to cancel it. No need to worry about a potential hit of an extra $55 and the money is already spent on a bottle of Calvados :P

Well... truth be told, I was a Troll with a purpose... one that should have united us all (extract info on release date etc), ahem.

That was good. Are you in politics in real life? Or just a lawyer?

Next time just break into BFC HQ and perform enhanced interrogation techniques.