When will the Demo arrive?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why so vague and secretive? Surely it would not harm anyone for the BFC boys to say 'look fellas the demo will be ready and out in 2,3, 4 or 5 days' That way people like myself would not get so wound up and wouldn't spend every minute of every day constantly back and forth to the site.

I'm not asking for a precise non flexible date and time just a little bit more info than the tiny vague morsels we are getting.

ps i would be happy with 'forget this weekend' that way i can continue with my sad life.

If they pronounce à time/date they Will recreate à refrehing monkey moment of epicentrum proportions :-D

I'm not asking for a time/date. I know we wouldn't get that. Surely something along the lines of 'well guys it's not this weekend' would make me happy and i'm sure it would also make alot of other members less stressed.

Admit it, hundreds of us have been on the site day and night, minute after minute refreshing pages hoping against hope that we will find the demo for download since last Friday.

Why? because the last update said that they were just about done and they were just sorting out the installer/exe of the demo.

I'm not asking for a time/date. I know we wouldn't get that. Surely something along the lines of 'well guys it's not this weekend' would make me happy and i'm sure it would also make alot of other members less stressed.

Admit it, hundreds of us have been on the site day and night, minute after minute refreshing pages hoping against hope that we will find the demo for download since last Friday.

Why? because the last update said that they were just about done and they were just sorting out the installer/exe of the demo.

Fair enough. Guess we never know what is going on behind the scenes. It could be that there is frantic activity to get some last minute stuff sorted. Who knows?

Most IT projects tend to be hectic, bordering on organized chaos :P

Let me give you a definitive answer so you can relax: neither the demo nor the game will be released by this weekend.

But don't hold it against me if it is.

I'm not asking for a time/date. I know we wouldn't get that. Surely something along the lines of 'well guys it's not this weekend' would make me happy and I'm sure it would also make alot of other members less stressed.

I agree something to the effect "hey maybe Friday but most likely next week". Would be fine IMHO. Oh well just have to bear it I guess.