When will the Demo arrive?

I dont think battlefront ever said that

The gamerswithjobs.com interviewer said it, though, and reiterated that on the forums here, and he was told that by the folks at BF. Not worth arguing over, though, since it appears it's not happening this week. Probably have run into some last minute snags in the demo release which is not unexpected. It'll be a better demo for it. Sigh.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always wish around release dates that Battlefront will try something unexpected- give a release date well past the expected one, and then drop it in everyone's laps a month early.

Until there is an announcement that the demo is delayed, most people will assume it's coming "this week" as stated through the review that is stickied at the top of this forum. While not an "official" release date for the demo, it is at the top of the forum. So, I'll be hopeful and await either the demo or the statement.

The gamerswithjobs.com interviewer said it, though, and reiterated that on the forums here, and he was told that by the folks at BF. Not worth arguing over, though, since it appears it's not happening this week. Probably have run into some last minute snags in the demo release which is not unexpected. It'll be a better demo for it. Sigh.

I feel the sigh my friend ...

I feel somewhat lucky as I have been "anticipating" the release since the infamous 2009 xmas post. So by now - I am well past the excited stage and am at the resigned it will be here when its here stage as I have long since taken any formal estimates - even when they only try to predict a week ahead - with a pinch of salt.:o

I always wish around release dates that Battlefront will try something unexpected- give a release date well past the expected one, and then drop it in everyone's laps a month early.

Until there is an announcement that the demo is delayed, most people will assume it's coming "this week" as stated through the review that is stickied at the top of this forum. While not an "official" release date for the demo, it is at the top of the forum. So, I'll be hopeful and await either the demo or the statement.

That would work once and then they would pay for it in every release afterwards. LOL