The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

and our mighty Australian Dollar is worth more than your steenking 'murkin peso so watch your tongue me bucko, laddy-o, whipper-snapper...we as a nation are in need of gardeners, toilet cleaners and fast food outlet staff, you would do well to respect the authoritah of your future employers!

I'll trade ya a boatload of experienced service personnel for just a couple of decent sushi chefs.

Steve

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll trade ya a boatload of experienced service personnel for just a couple of decent sushi chefs.

TRADE??? There'll be no trading with the Untermenschmurkins! We will take what we want and throw the rest back into the sea. No doubt you lot will soon be arriving by boat claiming asylum from the Obama regime. We will pity you of course (as we do already) and put you into internet camps whilst we assess your refugee status and your ability to say "doez zir wahnt friez wit dat?"...

Steve

Heh, you still have to buy the tuna. The Pacific breed is a tad irradiated these days, and those from the Gulf are loaded to the gills with corexit and oil. Hmmm, what else do you have to offer?

Heh, you still have to buy the tuna. The Pacific breed is a tad irradiated these days, and those from the Gulf are loaded to the gills with corexit and oil. Hmmm, what else do you have to offer?

Don't be such a Sheila. The Pacific tuna are precooked and the Gulf variety is pre-marinated.

DEAL WITH IT!

And don't you owe me a set-up? Or I owe you a set-up? Or somebody, someplace owes somebody in some other place a set-up?

I want to throw this Australian dollar coin in the air to see the 'murkins fight over it like seagulls fighting over a chip.

Some may think me unfeeling but how am I meant to teach the lesser cultures the meaning of charity if I just give it to them? No, they must work for my charity!

Some may think me ...

No, you're wrong. Again (Whoa! Who could have called that?)

We really don't think about you much, if at all. It's like we've all tried to condition ourselves not to think about you in the hope that if we, collectively, succeeded in not thinking about you, maybe you'd cease to exist.

No, you're wrong. Again (Whoa! Who could have called that?)

We really don't think about you much, if at all. It's like we've all tried to condition ourselves not to think about you in the hope that if we, collectively, succeeded in not thinking about you, maybe you'd cease to exist.

Actually I think of him, when I do think of him, as akin to the Bugblatter Beast of Traal in Hitchhikers Guide ... he's so stupid that if we can't see him, he assumes he can't see us and wanders off.

Joe

Snippety snip snip

Meanwhile, Boo's armored car scrap yard continues to grow and his *giggle* 'supporting' Stuarts 'splode with much 'splodiness on the ridge outside of this gawdforsaken Libyan village that my entrepreneurial Hamstertruppen wish to develop into an eco-tourism location.

Sadly, Boo has designs on the location for a strip mall with all its associated seedy 'murkin social issues.

Poor Boo, how can he soar like a Stuka when he is a Turkey?

Meanwhile, Boo's armored car scrap yard continues to grow and his *giggle* 'supporting' Stuarts 'splode with much 'splodiness on the ridge outside of this gawdforsaken Libyan village that my entrepreneurial Hamstertruppen wish to develop into an eco-tourism location.

Sadly, Boo has designs on the location for a strip mall with all its associated seedy 'murkin social issues.

Poor Boo, how can he soar like a Stuka when he is a Turkey?

Someone once told me that it may be good to soar like an eagle, but turkeys rarely get sucked into jet engines.

Eco-tourism? You? Please. Having a guy who lives in the sand dunes and drives a guzzler in a place where gas is given away with green stamps would be the IDEAL person to head up your eco-tourism development.

In the Bizarro universe of Superman. Around here, it's also known as Australia.

Originally Posted by Battlefront.com

Shutting this down and giving someone a warning about having a duplicate account. HUGE no-no. I don't expect to see this come up again. We're going to keep the number of crazy, long running threads to the MBT (Peng Challenge) only.

Steve

Hahahahahahaha!

Winning!!!

hello i'm new here. is anyone buying the new combat mission game set in normandy? if so, i would be happy to play one of you in a game. i don't really know how to play it just yet, but i'm sure i'll pick it up as we go along. this is a challenge thread isn't it? thank you.