The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

This requires some explanation. When Hiram was very young, his parents to him to a screening of The Birds. It proved too much for his tender young psyche and he has been a bit unbalanced ever since. Actually, he is quite a lot unbalanced, but not all of that can be blamed on a movie.

Michael

I was young as a child until I grew older and I'd thank you not to hold that against me. I'll have you know that I have grown quite fond of one bird that I'd gladly offer you.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that we have two beautiful days in a row, sunny, temperature in the mid 20's C and then on the third day when I am helping my brother move house it is cold and raining?

Who do I ring to lodge a complaint?

And what is it with owning a ute that you always seem to end up helping people move house?

And what is it with owning a ute that you always seem to end up helping people move house?

Were you not informed? Boat and ute owners are condemned to a life of servitude to those of us who buy sports cars, it is just the natural way of things.

( Sodding back to Off )

Why is it that we have two beautiful days in a row, sunny, temperature in the mid 20's C and then on the third day when I am helping my brother move house it is cold and raining?

Who do I ring to lodge a complaint?

Slavery has been abolished in the United States since 1865. I am disturbed, but not surprised, to hear that it's allowed still in Australia. It's even more disturbing to hear that you've taken OUR native peoples as your slaves. The Ute tribe has had it's problems in the past but they're our natives, not yours and they've never been slaves here.

Now if you'd like to take some Ohioans then be our guest.

Joe

Slavery has been abolished in the United States since 1865. I am disturbed, but not surprised, to hear that it's allowed still in Australia. It's even more disturbing to hear that you've taken OUR native peoples as your slaves. The Ute tribe has had it's problems in the past but they're our natives, not yours and they've never been slaves here.

Now if you'd like to take some Ohioans then be our guest.

Joe

The Uters get confused and depressed if we Sportscarers do not give them tasks to do. They are simple folk and are happiest when helping.

It is most certainly not slavery tho' they are paid handsomely using the standard rates of the beer economy.

Actually, what I'd prefer to hold against you is a plate of white-hot iron, so probably we can work something out.

Michael

Look, when your hands inevitably char and drop off, make sure you use your face to keep it against him for as long as possible.

Noba.

Yeah the concept is good and speaks well of the SSN who recognizes his essential lack of worth. But the implementation is poor.

Stuka as a fellow Ozzie should be willing and happy to invite the cretin in question out to the parking lot where he can explain the finer points to him. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll put each other in the hospital. Regrettably that would probably require that they be sober enough to actually land punches, and that seems doubtful. But perhaps they could roll under the wheels of a moving vehicle. Something large and heavy would be best.

Michael

Look, when your hands inevitably char and drop off, make sure you use your face to keep it against him for as long as possible.

What kind of dimwit are you to think I'd be holding the bloody thing? Any infernal machine I design will work far more efficiently than anything you can puzzle out with your feeble imagination.

Michael

This self-sodding off idea you keep harping on about isn't really working out for you is it?

"Now, as an SSN, you only have one thing to do. SOD OFF!"

To my mind I am simply following SOP as laid down in post #1, which states i have to SOD OFF, not stay sodded off.

So I figure if I simply comment and then sod off I am golden and will not have to face the ignominy of revealing the fact I have no idea how to put an Email in my profile.

BAND BY THE CENTRE, COMPANY BY THE RIGHT OFFWAAAAAAAARRRDDDDSS SOD !

What kind of dimwit are you to think I'd be holding the bloody thing? Any infernal machine I design will work far more efficiently than anything you can puzzle out with your feeble imagination.

Michael

Actually, what I'd prefer to hold against you is a plate of white-hot iron, so probably we can work something out.

Michael

Hung by your own words. What part "hold it against you" do you not comprehend?

Noba.

Actually if it was white hot it would be at about 1200 Degrees C which would make it plastic if not molten and not a plate.

Back to Sod for me !

Look, if you are a [shudder]collingwood supporter[/shudder] you can SOD OFF.

If you are not, you can.... you get the message.

Noba.

Hung by your own words. What part "hold it against you" do you not comprehend?

Your lack of even feeble comprehension is now fully revealed. Apparently the only construction of the word 'hold' that you can conceive of is 'hold in one's hands'. I suggest you invest in a decent dictionary (i.e., one not printed in ausland) and begin to expand that tiny mind of yours.

Michael