The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the risk of incurring multiple Mondays, what the **** is Peng would talk you? Peng is a pod of little words...but that sentence makes as much sense as Noob radley.

Rune

" what the **** is Peng would talk you?"

And that sentence is about as finely crafted as a Rune scenario.

Hitting the Vicodin a little early today, aren't you Rune?

or a 3rd grade education.
Whereas we all know that dear Stuka did indeed master a 3rd grade education. It may have taken him three or seven attempts, but in the end, his little classmates standing tearfully by, knowing that he'd not be able to drive them to school any longer, he proudly walked through the door, diploma in hand.

And after several minutes of embarrassed silence, one of the teachers was kind enough to let him out of the closet and point him towards the exit.

Speak for yourself, nooB.

Steve

Oh Mister Sprinkler, please sheathe that rapier wit thingy. We all know that I heart sentence case and am wont to do the occasional caps lock frenzy to enhance the veracity of my prose but your awe inspiring use of reverse sentence case got me a bit winded and dare I say, giddy.

Please warn me to buckle up before unleashing another one of those zingers.

Good to see another NOOB whipping...I think he's getting quite used to the idea if his dilly-dallying in our current game is anything to go by. Mind you it's no surprise he is left bereft of a clue since my vet flamethrower team toasted the crispies off a 10 man squad and routed the other squad into the guns of some rather trigger happy hamstertruppen.

As it is I hold both the flags and have armour in hull down positions ready to support the flags with more on the way. C'mon NOOB, come and get it boy! Who wants a biscuit?

Someone's gotta to use this universal healthcare thing. Just stumped Boo by the way. Superior tactics wins the day in the face of an incredulous amount of luck on Boo's part.

Superior tactics, by the way, translates to uber gamey flag rush by his Shermy right before the end of the battle.

Just sayin'...

Superior tactics, by the way, translates to uber gamey flag rush by his Shermy right before the end of the battle.

Just sayin'...

As opposed to your uber gamey flag rush in the opening turns which is perfectly acceptable?

In other news Nidan1 doesn't know what is waiting for him in Carentan and is employing his Jeeps as mobile bombs in Syria. Tss.

In other news Nidan1 doesn't know what is waiting for him in the other part of Syria he is lost in, and already is using the SS* in a desperate attempt to win something. Anything**

Noba.

*Suicide Strykers.

** He's been taking lessons from O.F.J.

"The Australian Magpie (Cracticus tibicen) is a medium-sized black and white passerine bird native to Australia and southern New Guinea. A member of the Artamidae, it is closely related to the butcherbirds. At one stage, the Australian Magpie was considered to be three separate species, although zones of hybridisation between forms reinforced the idea of a single species with several subspecies, nine of which are now recognised. The adult Australian Magpie is a fairly robust bird ranging from 37 to 43 cm (14.5–17 in) in length, with distinctive black and white plumage, red eyes and a solid wedge-shaped bluish-white and black bill. The male and female are similar in appearance, and can be distinguished by differences in back markings. With its long legs, the Australian Magpie walks rather than waddles or hops and spends much time on the ground. This adaptation has led to some authorities maintaining it in its own genus Gymnorhina. Described as one of Australia's most accomplished songbirds, the Australian Magpie has an array of complex vocalisations."

Er, well... "accomplished" , "array" and "complex" is a little bit optimistic but I suppose Wikipaedia does try its best.

"The Australian Magpie (Cracticus tibicen) is a medium-sized black and white passerine bird native to Australia and southern New Guinea. A member of the Artamidae, it is closely related to the butcherbirds. At one stage, the Australian Magpie was considered to be three separate species, although zones of hybridisation between forms reinforced the idea of a single species with several subspecies, nine of which are now recognised. The adult Australian Magpie is a fairly robust bird ranging from 37 to 43 cm (14.5–17 in) in length, with distinctive black and white plumage, red eyes and a solid wedge-shaped bluish-white and black bill. The male and female are similar in appearance, and can be distinguished by differences in back markings. With its long legs, the Australian Magpie walks rather than waddles or hops and spends much time on the ground. This adaptation has led to some authorities maintaining it in its own genus Gymnorhina. Described as one of Australia's most accomplished songbirds, the Australian Magpie has an array of complex vocalisations."

Er, well... "accomplished" , "array" and "complex" is a little bit optimistic but I suppose Wikipaedia does try its best.

What does it song sounds like? Twit, tweet or twat?

The Magpie is an imitative bird, more so in fact than parrots, so it's true call is hard to define, however many Aussies are wakened by the beautiful warble that sounds pretty much like "phucoffchapommiebaaaasterd"

A call that endears it to all Australians. ;)

Excuse me now, I shall Sod Off as directed.

Ornithological discussions make me feel a bit ill.

This requires some explanation. When Hiram was very young, his parents to him to a screening of The Birds. It proved too much for his tender young psyche and he has been a bit unbalanced ever since. Actually, he is quite a lot unbalanced, but not all of that can be blamed on a movie.

Michael