The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

Who's got BFC Steve's phone number? I want to demand a patch for CMAK! The buggy, flawed AI only gave me a minor victory over Nidan1 when I held all the flags and his troops were all either dead or routed when they freaking AUTOSURRENDERED!

I am STUKA!!! I don't do minor victories...

BFC pls fix or do sumfink.

That is because my way overmatched and outnumbered green forces put such a lickin' on your E-light Panzertruppen as to render them ineffectual for the rest of the Normandy Campaign.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes your more a major defeat kind of bloke.

I recognize that, as an Oddstraylyun, English is your second language; however, you should at least learn the difference between "your" and "you're" in writing. Your is used to indicate possession; you're is a contraction of the words "you are". For example, you're an idiot. Your use of odd terms such as "Crikey" and "billabong" and "barbie" and "fair dinkum" only reinforce the fact that you're an idiot. Your chances of overcoming the fact you're an idiot are quite small considering that you're from Oddstraylya; frankly, even setting aside the fact you're a Goobernational, you're probably not capable of rising to the level of moron given your numerous other shortcomings. Your life goal should be mastery of the ability to tie your shoelaces, though you're likely to require divine intervention to accomplish that simple mission. No, not everyone wears Velcro shoes, regardless of what your mother told you.

I hope that helps.

Steve

I recognize that, as an Oddstraylyun, English is your second language; however, you should at least learn the difference between "your" and "you're" in writing. Your is used to indicate possession; you're is a contraction of the words "you are". For example, you're an idiot. Your use of odd terms such as "Crikey" and "billabong" and "barbie" and "fair dinkum" only reinforce the fact that you're an idiot. Your chances of overcoming the fact you're an idiot are quite small considering that you're from Oddstraylya; frankly, even setting aside the fact you're a Goobernational, you're probably not capable of rising to the level of moron given your numerous other shortcomings. Your life goal should be mastery of the ability to tie your shoelaces, though you're likely to require divine intervention to accomplish that simple mission. No, not everyone wears Velcro shoes, regardless of what your mother told you.

I hope that helps.

Steve

You must have an awful lot of time on your hands.

MrSpkr;1239450]I recognize that, as an Oddstraylyun, English is your second language; however, you should at least learn the difference between "your" and "you're" in writing. Your is used to indicate possession; you're is a contraction of the words "you are". For example, you're an idiot. Your use of odd terms such as "Crikey" and "billabong" and "barbie" and "fair dinkum" only reinforce the fact that you're an idiot. Your chances of overcoming the fact you're an idiot are quite small considering that you're from Oddstraylya; frankly, even setting aside the fact you're a Goobernational, you're probably not capable of rising to the level of moron given your numerous other shortcomings. Your life goal should be mastery of the ability to tie your shoelaces, though you're likely to require divine intervention to accomplish that simple mission. No, not everyone wears Velcro shoes, regardless of what your mother told you.

You see? Even a simpleton like MrSpkr can get it right, so it must not be very difficult. The fact that so many of you exist in such a deplorable state of slovenly ignorance is proof that evolution can indeed be reversed.

Michael

You see? Even a simpleton like MrSpkr can get it right, so it must not be very difficult. The fact that so many of you exist in such a deplorable state of slovenly ignorance is proof that evolution can indeed be reversed.

Michael

Getting a quote to format correctly on the forum can be quite challenging as well. Seems like you have some work to do......run along now and practice.

and that, Ladies and Gentlehamsters, is a typical conversation often had between Boo's alter ego and his Id.

but then I suppose any self respecting multiple personality would be violently depressed with having to spend it's time encased within Boo's soggy grey mass.

ha

Boo has a soggy gray ass.

And the time on that screamingly obvious reply was a scant 2 hrs. and 52 mins!

Proving yet again that the title of Clueless Urine-Soaked Rube still safely belongs to Hiram.

Not that anyone was really holding their breath on that.