The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

ROIGHT! Listen up then lads, this here is the Peng Challenge Thread also known as the Mother Beautiful Thread (MBT for short), the CessPool or just the Cess.

If you don’t know that, it’s because you are an SSN (Scum Sucking Noobie, that is).

Now, as an SSN, you only have one thing to do. SOD OFF! That’s our little way of telling you to hit the road, take a hike, hie thee hence and git stoofed.

WHAT? Still here are ye? Well, aren’t you the cheeky one. If you plan on staying around, here are the rules. Read them. Learn them. Live them.

(XLV) Challenge someone! That’s why it’s called “The Peng Challenge Thread . No, you may not challenge a Kanigget or an Olde One. Nor may you challenge a squire. You can only challenge an SSN such as yourself. If you fail to do so, you can SOD OFF! Oh, and anyone bothering any of the lovely and charming ladies of the Pool, will have to deal with Grue, and no one wants that now do we?

(ibid.) Challenge with wit, panache and hatred. Use what wit you have not as a cudgel, but rather as a rapier…or a Ginsu Steak Knife. If so, you can accrue many points that can be used later in our gift shoppe. If you have no wit, you can SOD OFF!

(L.S.M.F.T.) You need to have an E-mail address and a location in your profile. Why? The better to send PBEMs and to mock you. If you have no E-mail or location in your profile, best be putting them in now or you can (Sing it with me, children!) SOD OFF!

(Ipso facto) Act as if you have a pair, but don’t go on about YOUR pair. It’s embarrassing for everybody. Also, kindly leave your prejudices and racism at the door. if you can’t do that...wait for it...you can SOD OFF!

(Abba Dabba Do) If you have any questions, please feel free to SOD OFF!

( Ha! Weren’t expecting that one were you? Idjit!)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have i been here long enought to join this thread yet?
In a word, no.

Can't you read the Rules? True, they were presented by Boo Radley and therefore lack wit, panache, style, enjoyability and depth, but still . . . what part of "Peng CHALLENGE Thread" are we having problems understanding?

Go out there and sound off like you have a pair -- but not about your pair, please, there are Ladies present.

Oh, and challenge someone to a game of CMBN, mmkay?

What, you don't have it yet? Come back when you do.

Or you could just sod off.

Steve

Aren't we proud of our spelling abilities.

So, yesterday I was watching a Flash tutorial on Youtube and reading the comments thread which accompanied it. One of the comments read;

"seriously why do we go to colege when we can teach our selfs on youtube"

And I thought, "Perhaps to express yourself coherently?"

But then, I'm an old, bookish sort of person and not a hepcat like so many of you younger kids with your phat pants and your Britney Houston and your texting and your gangster rap.

But, in answer to your question, Stikkypixie, where's my turn, you annoying little git?

In a word, no.

Can't you read the Rules? True, they were presented by Boo Radley and therefore lack wit, panache, style, enjoyability and depth, but still . . . what part of "Peng CHALLENGE Thread" are we having problems understanding?

Go out there and sound off like you have a pair -- but not about your pair, please, there are Ladies present.

Oh, and challenge someone to a game of CMBN, mmkay?

What, you don't have it yet? Come back when you do.

Or you could just sod off.

Steve

Rules? RULES! Rules are surely for Girls, Queens and the Elvis vs. JonS DAR Discussion Thread! And Panache? Im British! We invented it! Or at least stole it off the French. Same thing to be honest!

No! SOD OFF and take your silly hairy sporran home with ya!

(Did I do that right, or was it too harsh?)

Oi we shall hae less or that laddie! Now weesh or i shall set the haggis on you!! (or should that be Haggi? Well whatever the plural for haggis is.)

Rules? RULES! Rules are surely for Girls, Queens and the Elvis vs. JonS DAR Discussion Thread! And Panache? Im British! We invented it! Or at least stole it off the French. Same thing to be honest!

:eek: You accept you are British? William Wallace would turn around in his grave :D

:eek: You accept you are British? William Wallace would turn around in his grave :D

I am of purest Yorkshire stock and actually have a very nice English accent despite being born in Scotland and living there my entire life. And William Wallace can go hang (Oh wait he did TeeHee...) cos he was a damn Lord who was just after his own power!

I am of purest Yorkshire stock and actually have a very nice English accent despite being born in Scotland and living there my entire life. And William Wallace can go hang (Oh wait he did TeeHee...) cos he was a damn Lord who was just after his own power!

Hmm, showing no respect for the rules (granted they were laid out by Boo but still) and utter disrespect for Mel Gibson. Must be some sort of anarchist punk. Kids these days.

Hmm, showing no respect for the rules (granted they were laid out by Boo but still) and utter disrespect for Mel Gibson. Must be some sort of anarchist punk. Kids these days.

Dont get me started on Mel-I hate the english and Jews-Gibson! And its got nothing to do with Australian Irony he is just a total tw@t. :P

And a Punk? Im Conservitive Unionist Monarchist. Im as right wing as they come before straying into the "deport Johnny Foreigner back to whence he came" territory. I wish blooming Margaret Thatcher was back!

"To the North! Where we do what we want!"

So you're all beta-testing then, I gather? I did not realize just how desperate ol' Battlefront has become.

Yep total freedom up North and all they do with it is Marry thier Sisters and rut with sheep!

Im not a beta-tester, i wish i was but hey ho i just gatecrashed!:D

so..you're a raging poofta?

edit: I'm so out of practice. I forgot that I'm not supposed to converse with the stool sample ie SSN's

so..you're a raging poofta?

No its not a Southern English accent. Its Northern but with out bringing images of Flatcap's, whippits or Steel Foundries.

*Edit* SSN's? Why cant you talk to Nuclear Submarines? Or do you only go for the larger Lady? SSBN's are where the fun happens!

It's nice to see all the U.K. and Goobernationals... and Hiram... naturally... chatting away and not making a lick of sense.

Sort of gives one the sense that all's right with the world.

Since you are stupefied by the concept of Scum Sucking Newbies, I'll use the finger puppet method to splain the rest to you at a later date. You may go back to searching for evidence of Old Foul Joe in the commode.

Since you are stupefied by the concept of Scum Sucking Newbies, I'll use the finger puppet method to splain the rest to you at a later date.

I may not be stupefied by the concept of SSNs (although I don't recall even mentioning them), I have found the conceptualizing of SSNs to be somewhat stupecatious.

I wish blooming Margaret Thatcher was back!

And you claim to have relations from Yorkshire? How old are you, or wait, don't answer that, you already have. You simply weren't alive during Thatcher.

So, SSN's haven't changed much either I see. BUT!

Are there any other games the MBT has spilled into over the years? I do so miss making you cry of despair and CM:BfN isn't due for a month, so what other virtual places can one find you lot these days. Don't make me hunt you down, that's so expensive.

I just heard from little birds that on this very forum there's moving about an out-of-this-world creature, goes by name Zebulon Pleasure Beast II.

Or was it just, someone mentioned about tentacle pr0n found on teh internets??

See? This is what I'm talking about, Joe. It doesn't matter if you have rules posted. Even really, really great rules, like the ones I write. Rules which instruct, yet also entertain.

It just doesn't matter because you're ALWAYS going to get Goobernationals like Spazmodeus here, cap in hand and finger in nose, who wander in, so completely clueless, that even if you gave them an infinite supply of clues, due to their negative clue value, would still have no clue.

That's what I'm talking about.