The Correctly Spelled Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be fair, Joe, English is not their native language. They may not even have a native language. 'Barbie' and 'Crikey' are heard a lot though, so they may be struggling to invent one. Also 'Mite', which suggests that body lice are a widespread problem for them. Why they continually call each other that is unclear. Perhaps it is an expression of commiseration.

Michael

Be fair, Joe, English is not their native language. They may not even have a native language. 'Barbie' and 'Crikey' are heard a lot though, so they may be struggling to invent one. Also 'Mite', which suggests that body lice are a widespread problem for them. Why they continually call each other that is unclear. Perhaps it is an expression of commiseration.

Michael

Wouldn't be a bit surprised Michael, after all that's the land of the funnel web spider, the salt water crocodile, the box jellyfish, the great white shark, the common brown snake and the platypus that has a venomous barb on ONE of its hind feet ... lice has to be the least of their problems so they're probably congratulating each other that they're still freaking ALIVE.

Joe

You forgot the Taipan Snake, Blue Ringed Octopus, Stonefish, Red Back Spiders, Tiger Snake, Paralysis Tick, Bull Sharks, Bronze Whalers, Dingoes, Irakundji Jellyfish and...drop bears.

Best you scaredy cat 'merkins stay home...where you're safe...except for all the drive by shootings and gang violence...especially in Utah ( I hear Mormon gangsta's can be quite fierce)

"Paralysis Tick" would be a great name for a rock band.
Yeah, Irakundji Jellyfish ... not so much.

Thanks for adding to the list Stuka, it's so hard to keep track of ALL the hazards. I'd have added your name to the list but you're so rarely there anymore ... doubtless the authorities (i.e. Mace) have decided that enough is enough and while they can't get rid of the Taipans they CAN remove one threat.

Joe

That degree of fanhood is simply degrading. Not that we would expect anything different.

Michael

I bet he carries a (slightly crumpled) picture of Joss Whedon in his wallet.

And that he has named his dog Serenity, but tries to cover up his fandom by telling people it's related to his 12-step program for alcoholism.

Steve

I bet he carries a (slightly crumpled) picture of Joss Whedon in his wallet.

And that he has named his dog Serenity, but tries to cover up his fandom by telling people it's related to his 12-step program for alcoholism.

Steve

Wow ... that'd be shiny.

Joe

Who's got BFC Steve's phone number? I want to demand a patch for CMAK! The buggy, flawed AI only gave me a minor victory over Nidan1 when I held all the flags and his troops were all either dead or routed when they freaking AUTOSURRENDERED!

I am STUKA!!! I don't do minor victories...

BFC pls fix or do sumfink.