RoW II: The Boots & Tracks Brawl (Part VI)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger. I have received both Ali and KR's e-mails wishing for a red wine in toto XMAS wish list. I'll send you my recommendation during this week gentlemen.

Please remember that the wines will be send via snailmail (postage, i.e. 12 weeks transit), so it will be a very late XMAS gift for your brilliant efforts. The 6-box wine cartons will be insured, and you might pay some duties, if at all. I'll mark it as a "GIFT" anyway, so if the Postmaster had a nice cup of coffee in the morning come when the parcels arrive at his beloved Post Office, he might just let you receive the wines without filling in too much paper work.

Await my reply gents! Congratulations again.

KR, I thank you for your kind counter-offer of some Aussie great reds, but if you taste some SA wines and compare the brilliant pricing of SA wines, you might just find that the scales have tipped ever so slightly in favour of the SA vino. smile.gif

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Boris and I mutually annihilated each other this turn in a concentrated slaughter the likes of which I've never seen before in CMBO. Sixty seconds of force vaporization! Am continuing the trend. Sent orders in my bloodbath against Fate.

Regards,

John Kettler

I still have enough of a force but I have run out of turns :mad:

I should have made a quicker run to my left side instead of running through the woods :rolleyes:

The battle against Boris is a done deal, in that final orders have been issued and sent. The final movie remains unseen, as does the butcher's bill. Am hoping Boris will send it back before departing for his two weeks of Florida vacation. Got something from Fate but will have to get Netscape to connect before I can see the latest iteration of exsanguination.

Regards,

John Kettler

Netscape's not sending E-mail today, but I actually got the final movie and screen from Boris. Will send Game Report to Treeburst155, since Boris is now out of town. This marks the completion of my first game in the RoW II Finals. Still need to write the AAR, though. Fate and I have three turns left, and I issued orders for the next turn.

Regards,

John Kettler

Tero and I tore a strip from each other this turn. Sent him the movie as proof. Fate and I sent more good men to untimely deaths this turn, with more scheduled (his, I hope) for the next. If the seismic model is appropriate, something may be on the verge, for AOL crashed twice while sending a turn and Netscape took four tries to connect.

Regards,

John Kettler

Well John, it seems clear that Fate feels that you have lost since he's requesting you to send the results to Mike. It appears that "fate" has worked against you this time.

What I'm particularly looking forward to are your typically vivid and comprehensive AAR's to follow.

Regards

Jim R.

[ December 22, 2002, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Kanonier Reichmann ]