Small question...Shockforce base game needed for Normandy?

Oh, I'm sure some newbie trying to act all kinds of smart might have said "do sumfink". Or perhaps the youngsters thought it was more hip to spell it with a U. Heck, I'm surprised they aren't spelling it "doOz sumFINK" just to be da bomb, ya'll. Word up to yo mamma, and all that.

:)

Steve

Fo shizzle ma nizzle! :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've discussed selling a Dead Cow Module. Based on how important people feel it is, we think we can make an extra buck off the virtual dead heifers. We'll include several species, poses, and states of bloated decomposition. The Module will come complete with support for "squishing" by tanks and spatter effects if hit by artillery.

:D

Seriously, we have not finalized our list of Flavor Objects, which is what the cows would be if included. They are on a short list, so there is the possibility they will make the cut.

Steve

We've discussed selling a Dead Cow Module. Based on how important people feel it is, we think we can make an extra buck off the virtual dead heifers. We'll include several species, poses, and states of bloated decomposition. The Module will come complete with support for "squishing" by tanks and spatter effects if hit by artillery.

Will this module come with Smell-O-Vision?

Michael

All because of SPR people think dead cows are a must for a WWII game. I remember 10 years ago the talk about how the Day of Defeat mod for Half Life must have dead cows so they can be used as cover. Just like the coward Upham did from the SPR movie. What a bunch of bovine boneheads!

Now having said that, if cows are in the game, dead or alive. THEY MUST HAVE COWBELLS! If they are not included then the game will be utterly broken. :D

more-cowbell-tshirt.jpg

Cowbell fever, catch it!

We've discussed selling a Dead Cow Module. Based on how important people feel it is, we think we can make an extra buck off the virtual dead heifers. We'll include several species, poses, and states of bloated decomposition. The Module will come complete with support for "squishing" by tanks and spatter effects if hit by artillery....Yada yada yada ....

Steve

Exactly what I want to hear. Bloody marvelous!

I'd be happier with wrecked Waco/Horsa gliders, and maybe Rommel's Asparagus. Discarded Parachutes, dead parachutists, etc. Also, it would be great to at least get a working Renault tank on the 1st release so I can model the La Fiere/Manoir causeway defense appropriately.

I'd be happier with wrecked Waco/Horsa gliders, and maybe Rommel's Asparagus. Discarded Parachutes, dead parachutists, etc. Also, it would be great to at least get a working Renault tank on the 1st release so I can model the La Fiere/Manoir cowsway defense appropriately.

There, fixed that for ya...;)