Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell left the door open?

Do we need to have some exterminators swoop in to take care of the this SSN infestation?

And, naturally, there are NO rules so they have no guidance. Mind you if OGSF HAD listed any rules no one would have been able to understand them but still ...

Joe

From Stuka

"I saw GI Joe the movie last night, there was a Scotch git in that too."

Of course you did, I mean, who could really expect anything more out of one of you Oddstralyians, not quite good enough to be Brits after all.

Wait, didn't you or one of your mates send me cookies?

Never mind, I love the Aussies.

Or are you New Zealanders? I can never keep them straight, and neither can the sheep apparently.

From Stuka

"I saw GI Joe the movie last night, there was a Scotch git in that too."

Of course you did, I mean, who could really expect anything more out of one of you Oddstralyians, not quite good enough to be Brits after all.

Wait, didn't you or one of your mates send me cookies?

Never mind, I love the Aussies.

Or are you New Zealanders? I can never keep them straight, and neither can the sheep apparently.

ng cavscout! Where the heck have you been? Illinoise finally wise up and incarcerate you for the good of... well... everybody?

ng cavscout! Where the heck have you been? Illinoise finally wise up and incarcerate you for the good of... well... everybody?

We want nothing to do with a Cheddarhead like cavscout. Unless he wants to run for governor and subsequently defraud the citizenry of millions. In that case, we'll have a slot for him next November, and after that we'll get around to incarcerating him in due course.