Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww, you guys act like you missed me or something, I'm getting all misty. Actually, I know you missed me, checked for bullet holes yesterday, thank goodness you all stay too hopped up on cheap rum and paint fumes to maintain a decent sight picture or trigger control.

seriously, I am still in the land of Cheese, still working, raising the family. Sorry for my extended absence.

What the deuce is Stoat still doing around? Hasn't he been sent off to college or boot camp or Hollywood and Vine to seek a trade by now?

Good Old Stuka, well, maybe not so good, but old fits anyway. Still mucking about in the sandbox I see... Won't let you back in Australia yet? I told you to leave those dingoes alone, stick with sheep for gods sake man.

Hello Michael, Hello Boo, how are things?

Oh now this is just getting ikky!

Theres facebook for huggy, butt slappy, old-chum-well-fare kind of schlep.

The MBT is all about hate or have you forgotten?

and don't acknowledge the 'others recognized'...it give them delusions of adequacy.

But I am a kanigget of the House of Shaw, ummm, I think, anyway, I am pretty sure that allows me to ignore the rules of puny mortals such as yourself.

What happened to my sig line? Why does it have my join date as February of 2008? What happened to my forum!!!!!!

But I am a kanigget of the House of Shaw

With a join date of 2008 you are a SSN!! kanniggett indeed..........

I'm afraid you'll have to start the whole kinaggitty process over again, blood hamsters, piss buckets and all. Mind, you may have difficulty being taken to squire as this time, we know your limitations.....and they are MANY.

BAHHHHHH. oh, sorry you Aussies. Bah and Humbug. You bring up a ssn from [boot] nothingness to [boot] serf, then show him the proper [boot] way to taunt and play and make him a squire [boot] and eventually get a tear in your eye as you unlease a new [boot] kaniggit upon the pool. Then he disappears for [boot] and ungodly amount of time, without a call or letter, only to return [boot] and then he thinks he is from the House of Joebob. Obviously [boot] there are some you just CAN'T teach correctly. [boot] As your penance, NGCacscout you must write no less then 1000 pages why House Rune is superior to House Joebob, all while serving the pool as its pissboy, and being Emry's cabana boy for no less then 1 week. No, no need to [boot] thank me for giving you the chance to redeem yourself. [boot] I'll expect a bottle of the finest Scotch when you come down to the CM:N preview when the time comes. [boot] [boot] [boot]

Your Lord and Illinois pal,

Rune

BAHHHHHH. oh, sorry you Aussies. Bah and Humbug. You bring up a ssn from [boot] nothingness to [boot] serf, then show him the proper [boot] way to taunt and play and make him a squire [boot] and eventually get a tear in your eye as you unlease a new [boot] kaniggit upon the pool. Then he disappears for [boot] and ungodly amount of time, without a call or letter, only to return [boot] and then he thinks he is from the House of Joebob. Obviously [boot] there are some you just CAN'T teach correctly. [boot] As your penance, NGCacscout you must write no less then 1000 pages why House Rune is superior to House Joebob, all while serving the pool as its pissboy, and being Emry's cabana boy for no less then 1 week. No, no need to [boot] thank me for giving you the chance to redeem yourself. [boot] I'll expect a bottle of the finest Scotch when you come down to the CM:N preview when the time comes. [boot] [boot] [boot]

Your Lord and Illinois pal,

Rune

Oh damn

My most heart felt, or at least bowel felt, apologies, it must be the cheap bourbon I have been swilling that addled my brain. House Rune it is. I genuflect and tug my foresk... wait, my forelock, that is it, I tug my forelock before you. I shall provide you with a bottle of glenlivet, glenfiddich, any glen will do upon my next foray down into the untamed flatlands. Nothing is too good for the man (?) that "unleased" me upon the world.

None of this would of happened if the ill begotten excuse for code this BB uses hadn't lost my sig line.

On a more serious note, I am home from work with some damnable stomach bug today. I hate missing work, I was going to run a range this afternoon, but instead, I shall spend the day sitting on a porcelain seat.

Some days it doesn't pay to leave the cabana.

One more note, I finally retired from the Army in 2008, after 20 years, so my weekends are mine again. I am also the day shift Sergeant at work, so I work 7a-3p and have weekends off, it is good to be the king.

Oh damn

My most heart felt, or at least bowel felt, apologies, it must be the cheap bourbon I have been swilling that addled my brain. House Rune it is. I genuflect and tug my foresk... wait, my forelock, that is it, I tug my forelock before you. I shall provide you with a bottle of glenlivet, glenfiddich, any glen will do upon my next foray down into the untamed flatlands. Nothing is too good for the man (?) that "unleased" me upon the world.

None of this would of happened if the ill begotten excuse for code this BB uses hadn't lost my sig line.

On a more serious note, I am home from work with some damnable stomach bug today. I hate missing work, I was going to run a range this afternoon, but instead, I shall spend the day sitting on a porcelain seat.

Some days it doesn't pay to leave the cabana.

One more note, I finally retired from the Army in 2008, after 20 years, so my weekends are mine again. I am also the day shift Sergeant at work, so I work 7a-3p and have weekends off, it is good to be the king.

Well now lads, this is serious and no error.

Here we have a Knight of the CessPool who not only can't remember which house he belongs to (obviously anyone who belongs to the House of Rune would want to forget it but there are standards to be maintained) but then he claims membership in the Shavian House BUT FORGETS THE CORRECT NAME!

Clearly we have to exact some form of punishment for this egregious lapse ... oh wait ... he's in the House of Rune ... well that's punishment enough.

As to the stomach bug ... until you're alternating hurling and crapping you've nothing to complain about ... other than belonging to the House of Rune that is.

In other news, I've been playing a good deal of Rise of Flight, a lovely new WWI air sim. If you've any interest shoot me an email as forum rules prohibit further discussion here ... and you know me lads, I'm all about the rules.

Joe

In other news, I've been playing a good deal of Rise of Flight, a lovely new WWI air sim. If you've any interest, shoot me...

The line forms at the right Ladies and Gentlemen of the Pool, heavier weapons at the front please, and nothing below 105mm is allowed...

Rune

and if anyone would know about outhouses, it would be Boo "I live in the outhouse of the United States...Ohio" ..Radley. This is the same Boo that is proud to be the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and to work under Joebob Shaw. that should tell you something right there...

Rune

and if anyone would know about outhouses, it would be Boo "I live in the outhouse of the United States...Ohio" ..Radley. This is the same Boo that is proud to be the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and to work under Joebob Shaw. that should tell you something right there...

Rune

It does ... it tells you that he's the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread ... you're not very bright are you.

Joe

Oh now this is just getting ikky!

Theres facebook for huggy, butt slappy, old-chum-well-fare kind of schlep.

The MBT is all about hate or have you forgotten?

and don't acknowledge the 'others recognized'...it give them delusions of adequacy.

You lot are on facebook? There's a scary thought indeed. And if you would like a tip, all the hot 12 year olds are still on myspace. Or so I hear.

What the deuce is Stoat still doing around? Hasn't he been sent off to college or boot camp or Hollywood and Vine to seek a trade by now?

College doesn't start again until mid September, so I have plenty of time to chide you for not sending a turn for the last, oh-I-don't-know, 2 years?

Boo,

Is stoat one of yours? Seems like he would be, not getting the hint and all after 2 years of no turns. NGCavscout, amuse me, send him a new setup...say CMAK and 1500 points. See how long you can string him along this time...

Rune

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole Rune has a House concept.

Is this another case of the housing industry tossing out loans to any semi-warm body who happens to wander by? Who did the final paperwork, "Su Casa Es Mi Casa Mortgage Co."?

Or is this another situation where Rune could hold up the whole Parade of Homes when his gets a flat tire?

But to answer your question, no, Stoat is not one of mine. No one's claimed him, so he just has to stay at the Pound.

Boo,

Is stoat one of yours? Seems like he would be, not getting the hint and all after 2 years of no turns. NGCavscout, amuse me, send him a new setup...say CMAK and 1500 points. See how long you can string him along this time...

Rune

As you order Milord, now all I have to do is install CMAK on my Vista machine, wait, does CMAK work on vista? I haven't gotten around to buying the vista CMBB upgrade yet either *hangs head in shame*

And I am glad to hear that Boo finally upgraded from living under the outhouse to living inside of it, good for you Boo.