Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never, EVER played the accordian ... I was the lead singer and lead guitar player for the Thirteenth Hour. That's right, people PAID to hear me sing ... well ... not more than once but still ...

Mind you he does bear a passable resemblance to me in those days.

Joe

The band was originally called "1 P.M.", but they felt that lacked panache, so they cleverly renamed themselves "Thirteenth Hour".

Then they realized it was Joe who lacked panache... plus any identifiable musical skill, so the band broke up and the members went off to separately pursue their true loves, dentistry, animal husbandry, animal husbandry dentistry and gandy dancing.

All he needs is a lot of gold chains around his neck. Tackiest Dork of the Century. Think of it, Joe, fame awaits you.

Michael

Which is more than can be said of you!

Infamy perhaps, in a "Gee, I knew he was strange but I never dreamed he'd been cutting up people and burying them in his backyard ... and 49 of them ... who'd have thought it" sort of way.

We'll stick up for you though Michael, we all thought you'd be just that type.

Joe

Why Abba?..........(needed the dots because the stoopid forum thinks "Why Abba?"[without quotes], is too short to mean anything on this glorious web site.

I know about honor olde gnome, but why Abba?

Because it's f*cking horrible, Nidan. Why do you think?

This is about like asking why he's called 'Boris the Bullet Dodger'.