Joe Shaw will so be upset when he sees I started a new Peng Challenge thread

Bugger Comcast and their fancy automatic spam blockers...

Forecast on Sunday is for 85 with isolated showers. We may even get out on the boat this time, so wear a swimsuit. Either way, you're probably going to get wet.

dalem, bring something. Seanachai, you bring something else. Papa Kahn, you bring whatever the hell they both forgot.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussie loyalty. You gotta love it.

Or point your finger and mock it.

Whichever.

We do have to ask ourselves if he will stick it out through the tough times and the leaky piss buckets.

But I suppose that you have the RIGHT to propose him ... I guess ... though it irks me tremendously to hand the lad over to the tender mercies of a Liege who will NOT do him justice.

He'll be another Latch Key Squire, if he makes it that far, mark my words.

But still ...

Be it hereby known to one and all that the SSN known as costard (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be know as a Serf to the CessPool as proposed by Sir Boo Radley.

If, in the fullness of time, Sir Boo Radley should wish to recommend his advancement to the dizzying rank of Squire to the CessPool, he has first rights of refusal to the lad.

Now ... where IS that pissbucket?

Sir Joe Shaw, JFLPCT

Having a conversation with the fellow is like trying to play music on lead bells.

You want I should make it easy for you? Maybe only use words of one syllable? Maybe include long pauses while you stumble over each word, your lips moving?

If so, I don't think you have quite grasped the true nature of this thread or your status as an SSN. Our entrance requirements are quite stiff for a reason, and that reason is to exclude the mediocre and slow of wit. So step it up there, junior. We wish to be entertained, amused. If you can't tap dance or sing a merry song, at least learn how to tell a joke.

Michael

Damnit, it is now related to ME somehow.

Oh, you noticed the opposable thumbs on his feet, too?

My former Leige obviously has too much free time.

No, no, no, Mr. Officially Retired Codger. I just proposed him for Serf to the Cesspool. He's not a Squire yet.

And what if I do take him to Squire, adding yet another worthy, er... adequate, um... hunk of tepid flesh to the Mighty House of jdmorse!

"And Lo, jdmorse begate Croda of the Nefarious Legions and Croda begat Boo Radley and Boo Radley, being 'easy', begat all sorts of slackers, like Nidan1 and Lurkur and Kieron, neither of which ever come around anymore...

So just watch yourself, Sunny Jim, or you'll be sharing a bunk with an Oddstralian!

meh

i can sort of remember some of you and I think i signed up on this board in August of some year. Things just haven't quite been the same since the stroke. Things i used to take for granted give me trouble like remembering. Haven't won an arguement since that hospital visit two years ago.

So, who is still around? Tell me, is there still a Croda to be found?

meh

Quite.

Hi Hiram. Don't mind Stuka, he isn't housebroken yet (and likely never will be). None of the rest of us pay any attention to him, no reason you should unless you are just in the mood to take potshots at an easy mark.

So, how are things in Tennessee? Likely hot and humid this time of year unless you are way up in the mountains.

Hope you will find the time to stick around for a bit. Maybe go fishing, like this little lady did. Doesn't she have a couple of nice ones there?

a_762.jpg

Michael

Quite.

Hi Hiram. Don't mind Stuka, he isn't housebroken yet (and likely never will be). None of the rest of us pay any attention to him, no reason you should unless you are just in the mood to take potshots at an easy mark.

So, how are things in Tennessee? Likely hot and humid this time of year unless you are way up in the mountains.

Hope you will find the time to stick around for a bit. Maybe go fishing, like this little lady did. Doesn't she have a couple of nice ones there?

a_762.jpg

Michael

How come she catches two? I never catch anything when I go fishing.

Beer. Girls. Fast cars.

That just about covers it.

Ahem.

'Beer', 'girls', kayaks.

Only unrepentant feck-sticks are into 'fast cars'. And most 'girls' have figured out that guys into fast cars climax as quickly as their over-powered automotive 'I'm sorry, usually it doesn't even take me that long to cross the finish line, honey; I'd make it up to you, but you're just kleenex to me' pieces of ****e.

And as for the 'beer', part, well, of course, the gods have given us an entire cornucopia of spirits with which to toll out our evening song of joy to them.

And as for girls...well, I've had girls. I prefer women, because at least afterwards, you can talk. And, quite often, cook a good meal. I mean, there's only something like 100 ways to do it, short of starting to repeat yourself in ever stranger locations, and adding in increasingly disturbing sock-puppets, but the experience of food is almost infinite.

Costard, you're under 40, aren't you?

It shows in the sloppy way you address the human condition.

Cigars!! For it to be truely an 'evening', there must be cigars!

Good. Now, go and buff my shoes.

I swear by the gods, when I finally meet you face to face, you're going to have to carry me from bar to bar on your own goddamn shoulders, just to keep me from kicking you every 15 minutes.

Pillock.

Maybe you're using the wrong bait.

And apparently your brain is on summer hiatus. I have seldom seen a more 'fancy-nancy' reply to a Cesspool post that just lay there on the surface, flopping, demanding a head-shot.

Do I need to get me a more cut-throat lurching henchman?

Bugger Comcast and their fancy automatic spam blockers...

Forecast on Sunday is for 85 with isolated showers. We may even get out on the boat this time, so wear a swimsuit. Either way, you're probably going to get wet.

dalem, bring something. Seanachai, you bring something else. Papa Kahn, you bring whatever the hell they both forgot.

I will bring something different from Dalem. Dalem will bring something. Papa Khann will piss-about and mewl like a kitten, and try and pretend like it wasn't all his idea to begin with. He will be forced to come out to Mound despite his incessant big-girl-blouse status.

So, exactly who all the hell's birthdays is it, again? I was getting most of my info that night from Papa Khann, who is one of Nature's worst drunkards. Barely able to convey information after the bare minimum of drink. Cha!

Good to see Hiram (wasn't he my Squire? I quite believe so), again.

Hiram, the level of idiocy here has decayed badly. See what you can do to bring it back up, eh? You were always a truly good idiot.

We used to sit in the Waste Land, passing the bottle about, and commenting on it.

I swear by all the gods, Joe, if 'The Process' becomes any more fecking obscure, I'm going to come and stay with you and your family until the Mormons arrive to remove me by force.

So, if I follow the last few dozen posts of complete stupidity correctly, Boo has...let me check my fecking notes...proposed 'costard' as a 'Serf'. Which means someone else needs to...again, checkin' the notes here, Boss!, needs to take him as a 'Squire'?

Has anyone taken the Aussie pillock as 'Squire', yet? Or did I miss the ceremony, with the bouquet flinging and batting of eyelids, and all? Or is there yet another level of weird ****e that is still needed?

He's been hanging around here for fecking ever, right now. I'd like to get him properly slotted into the whole process of being just as stupid as the rest of you.

Has Peng been sober, lately, and here?

Good to see Hiram (wasn't he my Squire? I quite believe so), again.

Hiram, the level of idiocy here has decayed badly. See what you can do to bring it back up, eh? You were always a truly good idiot.

We used to sit in the Waste Land, passing the bottle about, and commenting on it.

Ummm, no, I'm fairly certain that Hiram was of the House of Croda ... or am I confusing my idjits again.

Joe