Joe Shaw will so be upset when he sees I started a new Peng Challenge thread

You have that backwards—and who could be surprised?. In Australia, only criminals are allowed to vote. It's an old tradition.

Michael

No no no, you have it wrong - again. (How very proletarian of you, Michael.)

In Australia we vote for members of the criminal class, who then pass all sorts of laws to further their nefarious purposes. (Actually, it reminds of another nation, on the tip of my tongue.. oh yes, what a coincidence. Your bankers would know where I'm talking about.)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Brown, you know.....Head of the Greens. He'd have something to say about that uber-4wd of yours.

With gas at Aussie 26 cents a liter I don't really give a fat rat's ass!

More gas consumption = more global warming = Melbourne might become livable one day.

ergo, you should thank me!

Sure, why not? 'cept for Mace - he's incorrigible, or so he says.

He never says that! First, he can't spell it and first, he... well, he can't spell it.

But, in other news, Peng (You all remember Peng, don't you?) and I finished yet another CMAK game (You all remember CMAK, don't you?). A rather large game on a rather large map that went a rather long time. I was the stalwart, apple-cheeked, corn fed 'Murikins and he was the goose stepping goons. I played brilliantly, moving my troops with the tactics of a battle-hardened general... and he bought Tigers, the swine.

Even so, my near genius battlefield command capabilities rendered the game a draw.

Even though I SHOULD have won. One flag was surrounded by almost a full platoon of my men, plus some support troops AND a Shermie and all he had were some truncated, panicked squads. And dead guys.

Around another flag, his men were heaped like large smelly piles of dead things!

Mine were too, but I'm just saying...

But it's obvious that Peng (You all remember Peng, don't you?) has hacked into the game.

We're now playing another game he started where the map is long and narrow and flat and I'm attacking and for whatever reason, he just can't stop laughing about the whole thing. He keeps waving at me with a frilly hanky, saying, "Come on, dear boy! Come on!" And then he laughs like a buck-toothed loon.

I think I'm going to wind up with an ear full of lemonade* after this one.

*(Obscure reference from 'Guys and Dolls')

A rather large game on a rather large map that went a rather long time.

Wasn't one of rune's horror stories was it? He is possibly the reincarnation of Joseph Mengele, and even if not surely qualifies as the cruelest man on the planet. He never admits it when he's wrong either.

*(Obscure reference from 'Guys and Dolls')

Like, who cares? Some things become obscure for very good reasons and should be allowed to remain that way. For instance, a certain Justicar for life should never have been exhumed from his moldy grave and reanimated. I warned that nothing good would come of that, but would anybody listen? Noooooooooooooooo.... And look what happened!

Michael

It's because I am seldom wrong. One time I recall, is when I said you had some intelligence, and I have never been able to live that one down. We live and learn, well, those of us human anyway.

Large map, large forces, I doubt it is mine. I don't think I created anything that small.

Some day when I feel like it, I will release my Iraq-Iran war scenario for CMSF. Will be nice to once again hear my name cursed. Oh, and it makes my CMAK stuff look tiny in comparision. I hope you all have super computers...

Rune

I thought Sarah Palin WAS Zippy the Pinhead. Don't get me wrong, I've often thought she should go f... herself

She should go f... herself?

They'd pay good money for that kind of family entertainment in Alaska wouldn't they? (not that there's much else to do up there in the winter season)

They'd pay good money for that kind of family entertainment in Alaska wouldn't they? (not that there's much else to do up there in the winter season)

There's not a lot to do in the summer either, except swat mosquitos. But that's a full-time occupation, so it works out okay.

Michael

To get to the other side.

Do, or do not: there is no try.

No you idiot ... I'm beginning to regret having elevated you to Serf, it's pretty clear that we've exceeded your level of incompetence.

The CORRECT answer to the age old question of why a chicken (or you, it's pretty much sixes on the intelligence level) crossed the road is because it was too far to walk around.

Joe

Let's try him on this one: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Michael

Lend me your earhole for a moment and I'll demonstrate with vigour.

Joe there's no level of incompetence I can't reach.

What news of the fishermen - did they drown (happy thought), or were they arrested by the Coast Guard for "lewd display designed to terrorize local inhabitants." Maybe we should get up a petition to have them extradited to Mexico for their jail terms.

Cesspudlians, I still have not challenged any one of you successfully. Now, while I know that none of us is particularly fond of receiving a beating (oops, forgot about Boo, sorry Boo) I feel it behooves one or other of you to receive the inaugural thrashing. Well?

Cesspudlians, I still have not challenged any one of you successfully.

I wasn't aware that you had challenged anyone.

I heard no gauntlet thrown down. Just the gentle wafting of a slightly bedraggled lace hanky.

So far, your challenges have shown all the fire, bile and tremendous yawp of a muling, puling octogenarian feebly rattling his cane because his tapioca was tepid (Back me up on this one, Joe).

Now, granted, by-the-by-laws, you should only challenge someone of your station (Or bus stop, depending on the locale), BUT, since there, at this time, does not happen to BE anyone here of your level (We cleaned out the fridge and got rid of the milk carton that read, "Best if used by the Jvne IX, CLXXXII"), I think it will be allowed that you challenge anyone. Whether or not they accept your challenge (Or notice it AS a challenge), is up to them.

But challenge them as if you mean it!

Like this;

(Spins the wheel of rancid meat to see who's this weeks lucky winner...)

NOBA!!!11!!

It's been overly long since I spanked you across a battlefield, boyo and I find that I miss your urchin-like defense abilities! I have a little time to spare and I figure you'll last about as long as an inflatable dartboard. I am going to hit you like the ground hits an egg, that's my promise to you, so put down your banjo and pick up your weapon!

(No, not that one, you sick little man! Dear Gawd, if humanity is a parade of fools then you're in the front, twirling a baton)

Prepare to be shamed like a child actor in a bed-wetting commercial, for I am calling you OUT, MISSY!

Tae tha bonnie wee Boo "Danglin' dumplins'" Radley..... *ahem*...*hoick*....*hhhhooighk*...*patooie*...yoo are tha limp noodle o' Noba's dreams laddie. Tha sticky wet sock puppet o' Seanachai's nocturrrnal fantasies. Tha dribblin' colostomy bag o' Joe Pimp ma' feckin' walker Shaw. Tae wit.... a bleedin' git. Ah will accaipt a setoop fraim ye nibbled-nailed personage ain tha form o' sumthin' Afrika Corp'ish, wi' feckin' trees ain at. Ah didnae want sumthin' wi' noo trees, di' ye ken? Ah am currently thrashing Dalem like a sheath o' sun-dried barley, an' Ah kin fit ye ain tae mah busy schedule. Ye knoo ye cannae win, but at will amuse mae tae watch ye try. Like a wee Seanachai tryin' tae hang oop a wall phone.