Joe Shaw will so be upset when he sees I started a new Peng Challenge thread

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been promoted—if that's the right word—to serf. Have you become so forgetful, oh Überdunderhead? You officiated the sacred Ritual of the Bucket yourself. Tsk, tsk.

Michael

Quite right Michael, I have a lot on my mind with a weeks worth of vacation time coming up ... shall I practice IL2 today, or perhaps arrange a grudge match with Wolfp Mk II in Rise of Flight. And of course I have to practice DCS: Blackshark which is a WHOLE 'nother animal. Finally there's Arma2 to learn.

It's not easy I tell you, I'll be putting in some long hours playing sims ... but nose to the grindstone say I ... I'll not be shirking.

Joe

It's not easy I tell you, I'll be putting in some long hours playing sims ...

Do you really think we care? That's no excuse, you flaccid sack of gumptionless goofing off. Or offgoofing. Whatever.

And stand up straight when reporting to your Lord God and Supreme Being! Dismissed!

Michael

Do you really think we care? That's no excuse, you flaccid sack of gumptionless goofing off. Or offgoofing. Whatever.

And stand up straight when reporting to your Lord God and Supreme Being! Dismissed!

Michael

You're no Lord God and Supreme Being, I know the Lord God and Supreme Being ... I ought to ... I've been married to her for 38 years.

Joe

You're no Lord God and Supreme Being, I know the Lord God and Supreme Being ... I ought to ... I've been married to her for 38 years.

Joe

You mean "I've been married to THEM for 38 years." Well, maybe you didn't marry all of your wives at the same time.

What is with all this buzzing and clicking from the Oddstralian contingent. I thought they'd learned to speak Uh-mare-uh-kun by now...

Back in your box, Insular Dolt. We are speaking of things way beyond your ken, and your george, and your malcolm...

We speak of things beyond the border of your country, therefore things you know nothing about.

So, just leave this discussion to the worldy-wise.

Noba.