Joe Shaw will so be upset when he sees I started a new Peng Challenge thread

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/ Walks into room, looks around, is this the restroom?, noone answers, urinates on the carpet, walks out of room /

Do you often go into restrooms and urinate on the floor?

This is why you are shunned and not invited out more.

Actually, there's probably a plethora of reasons as to why you're shunned, Stentorious.

Have you considered a good deoderant? Or any deoderant?

I wouldn't know. I live in Victoria, not Western Australia.

**shrug**

And for that, we are eternally gratefull. Anyway, over East the cops just use real bullets, none of this e-lectricity stuff.

As to Stuka being a Kiwi. I must, I'm afraid, support him somewhat in this little poll. There is no way he is a Kiwi.

Let me list the reasons, in no particular order...

His skin isn't tattoed.

His hair is straight-ish.

He falls off things and can't side-step - no Mojo, I'm afraid.

His rendition of a Haka usually ends up with large bowel movement during the squats...

He can't play rugby for quids (mind you, at least he doesn't choke).

As far as I know, he's not on Social Security.

So, on balance, he must be an Aussie.

Noba.

And for that, we are eternally gratefull. Anyway, over East the cops just use real bullets, none of this e-lectricity stuff.

As to Stuka being a Kiwi. I must, I'm afraid, support him somewhat in this little poll. There is no way he is a Kiwi.

Let me list the reasons, in no particular order...

His skin isn't tattoed.

His hair is straight-ish.

He falls off things and can't side-step - no Mojo, I'm afraid.

His rendition of a Haka usually ends up with large bowel movement during the squats...

He can't play rugby for quids (mind you, at least he doesn't choke).

As far as I know, he's not on Social Security.

So, on balance, he must be an Aussie.

Noba.

'ken oath Noba.

Damned with faint praise - who would want to be liked by Michael? And you can keep your criminal elements, thankyou, we want no part of you at all. We're trying to maintain a standard (why, every other week we arrange for Stuka to be out of the country, spreading his version of goodwill amongst our undeserving neighbours).

There's no place like Oz. And if you arrive here via tornado, wearing red high heels, well, you'll fit right in. In Sydney, at least. Good luck to you.

As for dancing for the Senile Chai's entertainment, I give you this vignette:

A flatulent elephant, knee high boots and bloodstains on the floor.

The Gnome giggling on his throne, his tonsure misplaced and his eyes bloodshot.

Vassals and chain pullers wringing their hands as they try to take the whip from their master, a miasma of fear wafting from their persons and threatening to engulf the dancers.

Sword wielding dervishes enter - they begin to carve up the dancers.

The elephant scents the fear of the slaves, smells the taste of the whip.

Trumpets, pirouettes and reaches.

The chain is pulled: the Gnome transmogrifies into a busted flush.

Ah haid mah feckin tonsures oot once. Ah was arrested on tha spot, o' course.

Dalem tha cleanin' lassie finally sent back tha poxy setoop Ah saint tae haim aboot upmteen months agoo. Which means tha Dalem tha gerbil-tackle laddie hae starrrted tae lose, di ye ken.

StukaNukaPukaPants as a sand poondin' git bastarrd nostril reamer. There, Ah feckin said at.

So when is Western Australia getting electricity?

or cars...

or television...

or other stuff like that?

Let's have none of this parochial Aussie regional squabbling in here!!!! Show some damned maturaty will ya!!

Save your dixie cups men, the South will rise again!!!

Quite right Nidan1, it's unseemly to have them bickering about who the better man or better region is. It's like one county in Kentucky preening about how their pre-teen birth rate is lower than that of the next county.

They're all Goobernationals and the only point of pride they have is that we take notice of any of them at all.

And Stuka, you're thinking of the 12 pounders HM frigates used in the Napoleonic Wars ... which would be about the right level of technology that our Australian friends would have achieved on their own by now were it not for commerce with their betters.

Joe

A sand poonder......is that anything like a 16 poonder? They were quite effective against Jerry armour in the western desert back in '42 as I recall......

"...a 16 poonder?"

Would you care to provide specs and an image of this wonder weapon? Or have you been poondin' the pud so much that the rotting of your brain is now complete?

Michael

Damned with faint praise - who would want to be liked by Michael?

Please yourself then, Dotard. I imagine you are quite adept at that since it is unlikely that anyone of either gender would find pleasure in your company. I bet your favorite song is "One Is the Loneliest Number".

Michael