Joe Shaw will so be upset when he sees I started a new Peng Challenge thread

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could always taunt Costard to a game to prove who is superior couldn't you Michael?

If it wasn't the case that YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME that is!

Looks like you just got OWNED by a Serf.....oh the shame....oh the ignominity....best you go kill yourself right now.

Bold talk, coming from a mere serf and an Oddstralian at that. By all means let us know when you have climbed to the level of "controlled reflex", custard.

Michael

You know lads, it's amusing to hear a mere Other Recognized call another lesser light a mere Serf isn't it.

It's as if two homeless hookers are talking and one taunts the other because she has a better bridge overpass than the other ... "... hardly any rats at all love ... and my plastic sheeting goes all the way to the ground ..."

Yes Stuka, a blood hamster match would be the perfect answer ... alas ...

Joe

Poor Michael, the Relapse Prevention Group is the class you get wheeled into every morning......no-one wants the class to conduct it's therapy sessions in my truck....that's just the voices in your head.....don't listen to them.....except for the ones that scream abuse at you.

Those are real.

Time for a [highlight]TRUCK PHOTO!!!!![/highlight]

Ain't she purty?

IMG_2061.jpg

Yep! It's red, so it's got something going for it.

Btw Bob Brown **obscure Oz political reference** wants to have a word with you when you get back home.

Bloody obscure i'd say,,,,what the hell are you talking about?

You need to give him a break Mace, he spends more time away from Australia these days than he does in the country. No doubt the authorities had something to do with that ... oh wait ... you ARE the authorities aren't you.

Well that explains much ...

Joe

Heaven forbid!!!! American? eep!!!

You should know we're all learning to talk Chinese because at least they're buying our raw material!

You work for Rio Tinto now? Or does BHP Billiton pay the bills with its delicious ore exports? Either way, the Chinese will use your natural resources to perfect its turn-anything-into-lead sintering process. It's like reverse alchemy. It's like ymehcla.