Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. Why it's plastered over Gawd knows how many incarnations of the M.B.T. with nary a murmur of contention.

I always thought it was a taunt, and you're just too daft to come up with something original.

You honestly don't think we believed it, did you?

I always thought it was a taunt, and you're just too daft to come up with something original.

You honestly don't think we believed it, did you?

Ah rleete ... yes lad ... you above all others in fact ... and frankly I always found your devotion more than just a little creepy.

Joe

4th. of July

and what a truely great day that is!

Yes the old American Dependence on Australia Day where you guys get to be thankful for all that Australia has done to save your arses in every war since 1776, pulled you out of economic depressions and given you Paul Hogan to show you how to BBQ prawns.

Feck. Fecking feck feck feckalicious feckatudinousness.

None of you yokels are sending turns and I come in here only to see Emrys waxing nostalgic about how he was treated by the bigger boys in 9th grade gym class.

Feck. Feck. Feck.

Need I say, you all suck?

Yes. I believe I do.

You all suck.

(Ceptin' the Ladies of course)

and what a truely great day that is!

Yes the old American Dependence on Australia Day where you guys get to be thankful for all that Australia has done to save your arses in every war since 1776...

You boob, you've been living in Catarrh too long (and why the hell would they name a country after a nasal infection anyway? They knew Stuka was coming?). Australia didn't even exist while the fine and noble US of A was bravely fighting off aggressive incursions of many base nations. In fact, the only reason Australia came into being at all is that we served notice to the English that they couldn't foist off their cutthroats, thieves, pickpockets, and useless aristocrats on us any more. The French weren't willing to rent out a corner of Devil's Island to them, so they had to send all their undesirables somewhere.

Michael

Whoops! Nearly forgot....you brave military types aren't allowed alcohol off base are you? When I met NGCavscout he wasn't even permitted to step foot outside the shopping centre he was dropped off at during his ONE foray off base during two weeks r & r in Qatar. So we enjoyed a couple rounds of soda pops and fruit juices over an hour or two. Whooee! heady times!

Lads, I have to report several items of interest ... well, of interest to me, it's pretty inconsequential to me if you find it of interest or not.

z) I'm watching Patton again and noticed that he arrived in Tunisia in a Halftrack on the left front fender of which was a black flag with white letters emblazoned on it stating ... WTF!

3.1416} Just got home from watching "The Wrestler" ... GREAT flick.

D40] No turns out this weekend ... this to forestall the inevitable whining from that ingrate in Iraq who should be snivellingly grateful that I'm playing him AT ALL.

I suppose you could consider this your CessPool Twitter ... if I did Twitter, which I don't, I hardly do Facebook and frankly don't see the appeal of the thing especially since people like, well ... YOU ... are on it.

That is all ... you're welcome.

Joe

I'm watching Patton again and noticed that he arrived in Tunisia in a Halftrack on the left front fender of which was a black flag with white letters emblazoned on it stating ... WTF!

The first thing that comes to mind—aside from the realization that this is another post by Joe Blow and therefore unreliable—is that before he got to Tunisia Patton was in command of I Corps which arrived as part of the Western Task Force. Connection? Who knows? This is a movie and one renowned for getting historical details wrong.

That is all ... you're welcome.

Does this mean no more posts from you? Oh joy! Dancing in the streets! Free beer! Free love! Free the Oakland Eleven!

Michael

I hope you've planted plenty of mines, booby traps, and IEDs along the way. It makes things so much easier for everybody when you give him an excuse to surrender early.

Given your [sneer]vast[/sneer] experience of CMAK i'm sure the fact that i've never seen booby traps and IEDs as part of the weapons layout can only mean that you are just sooooo much more 'into' the game than I.

Well it hardly needs saying does it folks, but your Old Unca Stukey has triumphed again. Yound Nidan1 has felt the BOOT! of democracy up his square headed backside and rightly surrendered to my superbly led Yankee doodle dandies.

Nidan1-1.jpg

You may notice from the screenshot that Nidan1 led with his chin and send a Panther and an Assault gun of some sort into action in heavy woods unsupported by infantry and was unsurprisingly spanked accordingly by Bazooka teams. In fact of his 7 vehicles destroyed, 6 were lost to infantry assault.

In a follow up game Nidan1 has selected woods combat once again....will he never learn?

Greetings o dark knights of the soul. Like the buzzards of Hinckley, I have returned to once again feast on the bloated corpses of your intellect. What did I miss?

I had stumbled on Seanachi's Christmas greeting on the Dosomefink forum and was overwhelmed with a deep and abiding affection for that drunken pustule on the buttocks of humanity. That of course, reminded me of the rest of the buttocks, and so I thought I'd stop by and see what ****e was spewing from your collective holes. One minute here and that affection dried up right quick.

The thought occurred to me that we really haven't done enough to honor the old gnome, who has given so much of himself, in spite of all protestations to cease and desist. But how do you honor a sodden and bitter misanthrope like the bard of the MBT?

How about a wake? What better way of giving homage to Seanachi than to wish him dead and then allow the masses to line up to verbally abuse him, his life, his legacy, and perhaps relieve oneself into the open casket? After putting the boot in, we can gather at a bar and drink and eat, laugh and cry and play loud celtic music to drown out his shrieks, pounding on the casket lid, and the fading, sobbing gasps for air.

Needs to be it's own thread. For posterity and the children's sake, dontchaknow.

More than likely we should have a wake for YOU! Where have you been all these long years my Squirely Brother???
You know Nidan1 I was thinking exactly the same thing ... "Wow," I thought to myself ... or perhaps out loud, "This clown is as squirrely as Nidan1."

Joe

You know Nidan1 I was thinking exactly the same thing ... "Wow," I thought to myself ... or perhaps out loud, "This clown is as squirrely as Nidan1."

Joe

Have a care, Shaw. You are referring to two (2) of my former Squires.

And I'll match my Squires against your Squires ANY day of the week.

(Except Tuesday. That's Sock Washing Day. Thursday's no good either. That's "Come in Out of the Rain" Training Day. Friday and Saturday won't work, because we're usually, mostly drunk and Sunday's out because of the corresponding cataclysmic hangovers... Monday is... well, Monday, so I'd try to avoid that too. But ANY Wednesday... except this Wednesday and we'll show you a thing or two!)

Heh, I've been slogging the good fight at the Onion wars. You apparently went AWOL after perceiving the inevitable outcome; where the glorious People's Army of the Salmon Republics lifted the heavy, iron-shod jackboot of Emerald oppression from the necks of the of the workers of Fea Cebola and replaced it with the liberating jackboot of a worker's utopia!

...and drawing the Salmon Army Nurse Calendar, of course.

file.php?id=1704&mode=view