Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on....in this day and age we all need a good laugh!
Now I can't speak for you Stuka ... actually I don't know of anyone who can, it would require a significant degree of inarticulateness as well as the ability to speak as if they have marbles in their mouth ... where was I ... oh yeah, I can't speak for you but I generally don't laugh a lot when I'm screaming in horror and trying to dig out my eyes with my fingernails.

Joe

Now I can't speak for you Stuka ... actually I don't know of anyone who can, it would require a significant degree of inarticulateness as well as the ability to speak as if they have marbles in their mouth ... where was I ... oh yeah, I can't speak for you but I generally don't laugh a lot when I'm screaming in horror and trying to dig out my eyes with my fingernails.

Joe

Given that you have to live with the fact you have adopted Boo as a protoge', I would guess this activity occurs on a daily basis.

Steve

Ahhhh... victory is indeed sweet.

Specially when it happens TWO (2) times on the same day.

First an appetizer, compliments of Leeeeeeo, (Tactical Victory, 64-36)

followed by a HUGE entree, provided by Nidan1, (Total Victory, 100 to 0).

Yes, that's right. ONE HUNDRED to Zero.

Su..... WEET!

Ahhhh... victory is indeed sweet.

Specially when it happens TWO (2) times on the same day.

First an appetizer, compliments of Leeeeeeo, (Tactical Victory, 64-36)

followed by a HUGE entree, provided by Nidan1, (Total Victory, 100 to 0).

Yes, that's right. ONE HUNDRED to Zero.

Su..... WEET!

Now I'm not the expert on these things as you are Boo Radley, but I was under the impression that when you're calling your pig so you can ... uh ... celebrate your victories as you do, you use ... sooooEEEEEE ... but as I say I really don't know how it's done.

Joe

Joe,

And yet, that does not stop you from commenting, does it?

So predictable.

I've always felt that a wise man can learn from even the dimmest of bulbs ... so I asked you in order to further my education in an area I'm not familiar with.

So predictable of you to deny me that.

One other question if I might ... did you celebrate twice with the pig in light of your two so-called victories?

Joe

I've always felt that a wise man can learn from even the dimmest of bulbs ...

Wow... that's almost Zen-like. Much like your approach to CM, if your win-loss record is any indication.

So predictable of you to deny me that.

Isn't it though?!

One other question if I might ... did you celebrate twice with the pig in light of your two so-called victories?

Joe

Sorry to disappoint you, Joe, but there were no pigs involved.

When I said, "Su..... WEET", I was of course overemphasizing the word "sweet", in order to make it stand out.

But you already knew that, didn't you, Joe?

Yes, it was just another of your lame, pathetic attempts at joke making. Just another example of you trying very hard to fit in with those far more witty than you.

But it's okay, Joe! We all can't be witty! Well... you can't, in any event.

So you don't even need to try. Focus on what you do better than anyone else. Be pedantic, dull and vapid.

In other words, just be yourself.

Except maybe a little less than usual. We're getting complaints.