Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

How come every time I see one of Joe's post I get the irresistible urge to scroll down as fast as the wheel on my mouse allows?

It's psychological ... when you see my posts it makes you realize how inadequate you are and you hurry past in the hopes of retaining some shred of dignity ...

Joe

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes your weekly allowance.

Should I point out that I live in a tax free environment and unlike some countries *cough* 'merka *cough*, the good ol' Oz guv'mint couldn't care less about what I earn overseas so it's mine....all MIIIIIIIIINE!!

Mu..muha...muahaaahahaaahaaaaaa!!!

Just wondering -- has anyone seen Leeo recently? While his insurgent pixeltruppen in our QB seem happy about his absence, I haven't finished taunting his incompetence.

Perhaps I should look for a backwoods redneck on milk cartons . . .

3287883066_af6f149c7f_o.jpg

Then again, perhaps it is better to let sleeping dogs lie . . .

Steve

This is typical behavior for poor Leeo.

He has a regular cycle of lucidity which lasts between two or three weeks. He then predictibly relapses into a state of alcohol induced dementia, and is out of touch with both reality and his obligations to sending email turns.

Ye gods but you all are an unattractive lot. No wonder you spend all your time playing computer games. I bet the only time anyone speaks to you at parties is when the hostess quietly pulls you aside and asks you to please leave.

Michael

And how much worse must it be for someone who spends all of his time on a board about wargames ... but can't even claim that he PLAYS the games.

Joe