Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

No, he was referring to the penchant of Stuka's employers of sending him into third world hell holes ...

But you already knew that, didn't you, Boo Radley?

Joe

I thought Seanachai's apartment was classified as a third world hell hole.

At least that's how I've always pictured it.

A place that would make the Gaza Strip seem tastefully decorated and downright cheerful.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyprus won't be so bad next week, it's the northern Turkish side so I'm sure they've forgotten and forgiven Gallipoli by now hey?

Surely...and you really should consider discussing the finer points of the campaign with them. Pay no heed while they brandish their swords, its custom when welcoming outsiders; and the gritted teeth, merely a cheery smile. Enjoy!

I thought Seanachai's apartment was classified as a third world hell hole.

At least that's how I've always pictured it.

A place that would make the Gaza Strip seem tastefully decorated and downright cheerful.

I've actually broken bread in Seanachai's hove ... apartment and I can tell you that it is in no way a third world hell hole. In fact the lamb stew was delicious and I had no intestinal problems at all following ingestion.

I followed an old Irish custom and showed my appreciation by dumping his silverware on the floor while invoking the name of an Irish saint ... "O'sheet" I believe he was.

Mind you Seanachai did mention that he'd spent some serious time cleaning the place up so who knows what it looks like on "normal" days and while ManyAppleLess does not qualify as a third world location it wouldn't be inaccurate to place it in the category of the second world.

Joe

Well ... sure, I mean he SAID it was lamb stew ... he served it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Joe

I don't remember the fava beans. I do remember the silverware dump. It was a Joe classic.

His apartment wasn't a hell hole, but he did have odd things around the apartment. And a container on his desk that he said held a tooth. I didn't open it to see for myself. He also had a jackalope. And a bowl with bones. and a chain saw carved eagle. Also a huge piggy bank.

Burnt cork?

My, but you worst coasters have some odd habits out there.

Oh I don't know ... in my experience cork makes very good coasters ... of course if they're burnt the drink was obviously WAY too hot.

Not entirely sure how it got on his face but with Leeo anything is possible.

Joe

I've actually broken bread in Seanachai's hove ... apartment and I can tell you that it is in no way a third world hell hole. In fact the lamb stew was delicious and I had no intestinal problems at all following ingestion.

I followed an old Irish custom and showed my appreciation by dumping his silverware on the floor while invoking the name of an Irish saint ... "O'sheet" I believe he was.

Mind you Seanachai did mention that he'd spent some serious time cleaning the place up so who knows what it looks like on "normal" days and while ManyAppleLess does not qualify as a third world location it wouldn't be inaccurate to place it in the category of the second world.

Joe

Figures the little gnome wanted to bring you to his lair. He never was bright enough to realize the simple things, like "It might be a bad idea for the Justicar to know where I sleep at night."

Steve