Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

Can't right now. I'm at work devising new, devious methods to make people like you buy things you don't really need or want.

Without getting you drunk first.

Quite a challenge.

Glad to see you doing your part to speed along The Fall of Western Civilization™, whatever that is.

Michael

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads, it's not looking good for your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

It's so bad, in fact, that I'm apparently even losing to Wolfp Mk II ... YES ... even to him! Of course the scenario is grossly unfair to me given that it's at night and my Syrians don't have NVGs ... or arty ... or ... well pretty much anything that I need to kill him with.

I can't understand why the digital Gawds of War have deserted me in my time of need.

Nidan1 has me bottled up in a killing field and I can't seem to move without getting my head handed to me and I fear it's too late in the day to do much about it. I've also got a horrible feeling that he's pulling a Stonewall Jackson at Chancellorsville flanking move on me that I probably won't be able to stop. Yes, yes, I left a flank open, so shoot me.

Leeo has tanks ... T-72s for the luv of Gawd and me with nothing but squishies to defend what's looking more and more like the Alamo against Santa Ana. Damned CMSF QBs.

The only possible glimmer of hope is with Stuka, first because it's Stuka and that alone evens the odds and second because he's cowering in holes and allowing me to advance without hindrance. On the other hand the game is awfully short and I've got a long way to go yet over essentially open ground to get to the VLs he's defending. And I can't even blame the CMSF QB as this was a CMAK QB.

These are truly the times that try mens souls.

Joe

Lads, it's not looking good for your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread.

It's so bad, in fact, that I'm apparently even losing to Wolfp Mk II ... YES ... even to him! Of course the scenario is grossly unfair to me given that it's at night and my Syrians don't have NVGs ... or arty ... or ... well pretty much anything that I need to kill him with.

I can't understand why the digital Gawds of War have deserted me in my time of need.

Nidan1 has me bottled up in a killing field and I can't seem to move without getting my head handed to me and I fear it's too late in the day to do much about it. I've also got a horrible feeling that he's pulling a Stonewall Jackson at Chancellorsville flanking move on me that I probably won't be able to stop. Yes, yes, I left a flank open, so shoot me.

Leeo has tanks ... T-72s for the luv of Gawd and me with nothing but squishies to defend what's looking more and more like the Alamo against Santa Ana. Damned CMSF QBs.

The only possible glimmer of hope is with Stuka, first because it's Stuka and that alone evens the odds and second because he's cowering in holes and allowing me to advance without hindrance. On the other hand the game is awfully short and I've got a long way to go yet over essentially open ground to get to the VLs he's defending. And I can't even blame the CMSF QB as this was a CMAK QB.

Joe

So you're off the hook then, huh?

It's your karma, Joe. It's finally catching up to you and Cosmic Justice is being dished out. Best sue for peace and hope for magnanimous conquerors. Maybe they will only torture and humiliate you a little before burying you up to your neck and driving the war elephants over you.

The only possible glimmer of hope is with Stuka...

Exquisite. You depending on Stukie for anything at all. Marvelous.

Good thing you don't have one, huh?

Michael

So. You're resigning?
And what part of Beloved Justicar FOR LIFE of the Peng Challenge Thread is not clear to you?

I may well resign from my game or games at some point in the future lad, but the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread would crash and fall apart at the seams without my steady hand on the tiller ... mix metaphors thoroughly, chill and serve garnished with ground glass.

Joe

The Beloved part.

Who, exactly is doing the beloving?

And how do we make it stop?

Oh come now, let's be serious here for a moment. Clearly this IS the CessPool and there is an obligation on all to belittle but obviously no one here can SERIOUSLY claim that I'm not beloved. Oh sure, you may SAY you don't but everyone knows the truth.

Furthermore, in a strict constructionist sense, I am surely beloved ... by my Grandchildren if no one else.

Joe

Let the buxom stenographers note that when one beloves himself too often, his palms become hairy as is evidenced by the furry keyboard of our Justicar. While my unwelcome imbecilities happen all too often, I must interject in this one instance and respectfully remind the much much older denizens herein that we came to belittle and/or get down (so get out your seats and jump around).

Therefore, I must, in all good conscience, remind both of the persons reading my verbage that we cannot stand for beloving. No, I cannot remember a single moment when Cotton Eyed Joe was beloved, even when he wasn't a self appointed justicar or whatever. He may have paid some transcendentals to belove him on occasion as Eddie Murphy was wont to do back in the day.

As we cogitate upon this very profound matter, pause for a moment and ponder something much more important. Will the Phillies repeat?

Let the buxom stenographers note that when one beloves himself too often, his palms become hairy as is evidenced by the furry keyboard of our Justicar. While my unwelcome imbecilities happen all too often, I must interject in this one instance and respectfully remind the much much older denizens herein that we came to belittle and/or get down (so get out your seats and jump around).

Therefore, I must, in all good conscience, remind both of the persons reading my verbage that we cannot stand for beloving. No, I cannot remember a single moment when Cotton Eyed Joe was beloved, even when he wasn't a self appointed justicar or whatever. He may have paid some transcendentals to belove him on occasion as Eddie Murphy was wont to do back in the day.

As we cogitate upon this very profound matter, pause for a moment and ponder something much more important. Will the Phillies repeat?

It's very clear that I'm universally beloved, I've posted exactly that title many, MANY times with nary a quibble.

It's obvious that Boo Radley is just jealous.

Of course Hiram Sedai is just an idiot.

Joe

Oh come now, let's be serious here for a moment. Clearly this IS the CessPool and there is an obligation on all to belittle but obviously no one here can SERIOUSLY claim that I'm not beloved.

I am perfectly serious. I want you to know that I type this with a perfectly straight face. Joe, you are not beloved. You are tolerated, at least until I can get you in my sights.

...I am surely beloved ... by my Grandchildren if no one else.

WHAT??? You have progeny? How was this allowed to happen? Your inferior genetic material has been let loose among an unsuspecting population?

Aw jeez, now I'll have to go back to the gun store and buy some more ammunition, and god knows these silvertips are getting more expensive by the day.

Michael

I am perfectly serious. I want you to know that I type this with a perfectly straight face. Joe, you are not beloved. You are tolerated, at least until I can get you in my sights.

WHAT??? You have progeny? How was this allowed to happen? Your inferior genetic material has been let loose among an unsuspecting population?

Aw jeez, now I'll have to go back to the gun store and buy some more ammunition, and god knows these silvertips are getting more expensive by the day.

Michael

Nonsense Michael, it's been established for months now, perhaps even years, that I am the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. Why it's plastered over Gawd knows how many incarnations of the M.B.T. with nary a murmur of contention.

It's been established by common usage and is therefore inviolable.

As to my grandchildren ... I'm Grandad ... and Grandad always has lemon drops in his office for his grandkids ... Beloved? At least that.

Joe

Michael

I thought you wore wingtips.

Before Stuka comes in here to gloat over my defeat in our battle, I just want to get a few things straight right off.

I dont know how he did it...but somehow he tampered with the force structure to make all of my German units members of "Stomach Battalions" They were too busy drinking Maalox to defend their positions.

Secondly...how all of his US troops became "Crack" or "Elite" I don't know, but I suspect some kind of subtr, subtrrfu,,,er,subtrafu....oh he did something.

And lastly but not leastly...when have you ever seen Panther tanks bested by Shermans with one shot one kill accuracy?

He's good, I'll give him that much...I never saw it coming.

I surrendered to MrSpkr. I'm not much into playing ant when another wants to play magnifying glass on a sunny day. Irregulars with Toyotas, RPGs and Kalishnikovs against US IFV's at night in open country does not a potential make. If he wants to have that kind of fun, he can lure in some SSN to get his Jabos off.

If he wants a REAL game, I'll dig one out and start anew.

Being forced to live in Texas, it's no surpise he feels sadistic; That would make anyone nuts.

Before Stuka comes in here to gloat over my defeat in our battle, I just want to get a few things straight right off.

Snipperitch

He's good, I'll give him that much...I never saw it coming.

Damn straight you didn't see it coming, but you should have KNOWN...

You know, all these ears I keep adding to the trusty Stuka belt'o'ears are weighing heavy on the old trousers....with these continuous great Stukan victories steam rollering all who would dare cross swords with me....I just don't know how much longer I can keep the old pants up.....ladies, avert your gaze!

Damn straight you didn't see it coming, but you should have KNOWN...

You know, all these ears I keep adding to the trusty Stuka belt'o'ears are weighing heavy on the old trousers....with these continuous great Stukan victories steam rollering all who would dare cross swords with me....I just don't know how much longer I can keep the old pants up.....ladies, avert your gaze!

Last I heard, plumber's butt still wasn't en vogue...I dont think you have to worry about being ogled by the fairer sex

I surrendered to MrSpkr. I'm not much into playing ant when another wants to play magnifying glass on a sunny day. Irregulars with Toyotas, RPGs and Kalishnikovs against US IFV's at night in open country does not a potential make. If he wants to have that kind of fun, he can lure in some SSN to get his Jabos off.

It was a RANDOM QB, LeeO; it's not my fault that your Toyota's decided to fling themselves en masse upon the unpitying guns of my IFVs on turn three.

In any event, to the extent your post represented a "challenge" ("whine"/"tantrum"/"snit"), consider it accepted and send me a proposal.

Steve